“Awesome and quiet place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious Suite By Central Park sleep 2 to 3 possibly  4 if is under 4  English townhouse elevator!
QUEEN SIZE BED AND TWIN BEDS AVAILABLE
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
QUEEN SIZE BED AND TWIN BEDS AVAILABLE
apartment comes immaculate VERY CLEAN despite review from altered   Vera Van Tienhoven.
Gorgeous location a block from Central Park Fifth Avenue
Queen size bed very comfortable. Please request for additional sheets
right before the kitchen and bathroom a twin bed can be ad for the  3 party
18 FOOT ceiling very high .Curtains are very long! Very charming apartment .I Luxury furnished .
High ceilings .Plse view Ac photos for more . We have one AC and also another Air  other room
Gorgeous Central Park a block form the apt Mason .
Madison Avenue
SPA La Maison at the bldg .
Please ask  FOR THIS SERVICE IF INTERESTED
SPA BATHROOM
SPA ROOM
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Portuguese first
Any
Colby B
“Awesome and quiet place!”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My girlfriend and I were at this apartment for 6 nights and loved it! It was close enough for walking distance to almost anything, roughly 4 blocks from the subway which would take you to Rockefeller. Felt very safe in the neighbourhood and at nights it was pretty quiet for being in New York! Would definitely stay here again if we travel back to New York. Apartment looks a little smaller than the pictures make it out to be, but that's the only thing I can say about the place! Thank you Marcela for your hospitality.

27 Jun 2017
Thanks for staying.
jadetogo
Lake Tahoe (California), California
“THE BEST STAY I CANT WAITE TO COME BACK”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed at this cute apartment for few nights with my mom. We took a mini vacation and were looking for apartments as we intend to move to New York City. My mom was looking for an apartment for a long term stay and we found this one.

We had to leave, but we are coming back. We really like this location and the building, especially the apartment .

I love this place. We found it on the website and it was also referred by a friend who once stayed there.

It is a large suite with queen-size bed. I slept on a twin which was provided. Also, the kitchenette has everything we needed.

It is close to Central Park in a beautiful location. Visits to midtown were easy. In fact we walked on several occasions.

We dined in many area restaurants. Overall I’m so happy I found this place. The owners were very kind and we no problems whatsoever.

There is a great place near the apartment for milkshakes, waffles and fantastic sandwiches .

The neighborhood is full of life and we are looking forward to our return .

We should return in about 2 weeks and stay for a month to look for schools.

The Boat House in Central Park is another place we love.

The Orsay was a very elegant French café. And there are numerous restaurants on Second Avenue. One in particular, Up Thai, was great. Delicious food and the owner gave us very helpful recommendations.

I recommend this place anyone. Very cozy and homey with beautiful street views

The furnishings are modern and the apartment has super high ceilings. Really adorable .

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Vera van...
“If you are considering going, DONT,”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Location was excellent but the flat was dirty, chipped painted, bad quality sheets with some stains, old bathroom and even worst kitchinette. There was old popcorn in the armchairs. And worst of all the owners! Mr. Oneill was ok but his partner a nightmare! Lots of emails wih veiled threats. I was glad to leave!

Never again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
17 May 2017
Please dont trash the place! Linens were cleaned, the place it is beautiful . And you didn't like it, for personal reasons.
Your attitude was outlandish and very disrespectful. Any landlord would have show you the door. Calling my husband at wee hours to show a tiny mark on the linen.And continually calling him for attention
God forbid to have you as guest, it was a torture. Some personal issues with you for certain. I would prefer not to mention. Please never return is a favor you will do to us.Seek the light dear.
padilla_c...
“Cozy chique Upper East Side experience”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

What great stay just about perfect! Hi, I stayed I this apartment from February 9th till February 19th. Big Suite, High Ceilings .French windows. First of all I would like to thank you once again for the wonderful stay.
I couldn’t have made a better choice of an apartments based on my situation and my budget.I was lucky to stay during the low season which made the rental both affordable and extremely convenient as I was close to Central Park with easy access to the Westside. I couldn't have met a friendlier staff who were nothing but helpful. Fantastic.I had to move form one apartment to another during my stay which didn't present a problem. I stayed in a March Suite for 10 nights and luckily I was transferred to the floor below to the apartment to the unit I originally wanted which had everything we needed for a price we could afford.
Great kitchen, front facing with nice views and super sunshine during the day.
Also cozy and quite romantic. We had to pay for the WiFi $15.00 which additional, but the rest was so perfect.
Laundry in building {free}, Secure safe building.
Great stay. Will definitely recommend to all my friends and overseas friends visiting NYC. Such a beautiful view to wake up to. Trees and a quiet places beautiful threes ...We loved visiting the bars and restaurants in the area which only enhanced our stay you could say it was one of kind.Downstairs we had the newly opened day spa with great treatments for your skin. Super!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Mar 2017
Dear Cristina,

Thank you sincerely, for taking the time to write a review of our place. Indeed so many kind words on your review.
It was pleasure having your stay with us. Thanks again.
Best of luck on the new apartment.We will be here if you need us. :)

Kind regards

McNeill
JT1234608...
Atlanta, Georgia
“What a nightmare with the owners of this property”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I am business traveler that travels about 100 nights a year and I have never experienced anything like dealing with these owners. Constant phone calls deposits that don't get refunded back for 30 business days after your stay. You have to sign contracts for a 4 night stay. My absolute worst experience ever. No place would be worth the hassle these people through........

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
3 Mar 2017

Mr. JT Marburger

In response to your review we cannot accept your comments. You stayed 5 nights but booked 4 through Tripadvisor
Any and all phone calls came from you end. Last minute request for an extra night. We weren't sure that wasn't a con. Our listing Triadvisor clearly stated $297.00 for 4 persons- 3 adults and child under the age of 10. clearly 3 adults. You came with 4 adults for a suite with an excuse that the people were small. Please...
You paid for 3 adults and sent 4 ID's. And 5 people in the apartment?
We called and requested the additional payment. We were also happy to add to Tripavisor. but at your request didn't. Look what we received in return. You should have paid Tripadvisor, not us. And finally, if not enough, we found ourselves with a third party payment who was not on the lease. You called again and requested an extra day..
All your calls but we are the nightmare landlord? Full disclosure is on the agreement with full rental terms. And you spoke with my wife. if unacceptable, why did you sign it? We could have cancel your booking . You are very persistent in confirming the booking.
We reversed the funds to your friend as you were responsible for the rental, not him. We didn't cause a nightmare. Get the fact straight. You signed the agreement. We assumed you ok as you signed. The refund window was clearly stated. Due to the holidays we were closed until the 1/12 and there was a list of people to be paid prior to you. The refund it was maid period. As we didn't connect John's single payment to your rental as explained in prior email. It was quite annoying receiving your emails and insisting on an immediate refund. initially viewed as bullying, we soon realized the probable reason for wanting an immediate refund. The glass table top scratched, the middle window cracked, and the twin bed broken-missing a part. Seriously?
You complained about the high heat in winter. We asked you to open a window. You were upset. Most likely the reason for the cracked window? Tantrum?. I would say medication needed.The weather was fluctuating and couldn't turn off the heat. It' automatic. We will take further as now I saw 5 adults in the apartment instead of 4?
if you were advised the apartment slept 4, with a child a child under 10 years of age, why disregard? We thank you again for your business a total disaster and dealing with someone like you at your age, you should know better the {one bubble review} reflects your persona.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing