Hotel Beacon(New York City)
USD 332
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 372/night.

The Dominick Hotel(New York City)
USD 455
USD 388
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 473/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
USD 179
USD 144
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 193/night.

Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 319
USD 230
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 329/night.

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 187
USD 163
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 230/night.

Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 243
Novotel
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 349/night.

Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 228
USD 164
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 270/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 203
roomertravel.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 164
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 232/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
USD 266
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscut restaurantindoor poolhudson suiteworld trade memorialin room diningbrookfield placefreedom towernew yorkroom servicebrooklyn bridgebathroom mirrorthe financial districtbeautiful hotelluxury hotelnice featuresoaking tubwall street
Reviewed 5 April 2018

wonderful service, great new rooms, super steak restaurant on site; nothing is not perfect unless you are vegetarian; if you are, menu choices are indeed limited. Pescatarians have some hope, however, and the choices are excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Peter H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear josephmmcconnell,

Thank you for your review of Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our world-class service, comfortable accommodations and our restaurant CUT by Wolfgang Puck. I do want to apologize about the limited menu options that were presented to you and have passed along your review to the restaurant management team.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to New York City.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had a business trip recently and was fortunate to stay at the Four seasons downtown.

Apart from having very well appointed rooms, the service staff are quite exceptional.

First the chamber maids. Each morning when I leave a tip, they write me thank you notes and wish me a good day ahead. How nice of them!!

The room service - The food was not exceptional but the service was great.
On the last night I ordered some pasta but it came over cooked. I fed back and immediately I was offered a replacement.
The lobster roll replaced was not great either? The bread being cold and a little stale.
I finished the lobsters but gave my feedback when they collected the tray.

The next morning at check out someone was there to apologize again for the food. They also took it off the bill.

The commitment to service with someone addressing my feedback was impressive.

Thank you for a great stay Four Seasons

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank May T
Peter H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Gregg W,

Thank you for your review of Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown. I appreciate your wonderful comments about our staff and our housekeeping team!

I do want to apologize for your experience with our in-room dining. Rest assured that our food and beverage team has taken your feedback to improve the quality and options in which we source our menu from.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Lovely hotel downtown for a perfect stay in the city. It's a 4 Seasons! The Staff, the room, the food, THE GYM, the location... Three couples came in town for the Big Ten Tournament and to experience New York dining. We had a great time, several restaurants (Le Bernardin, Nobu 57, San Pietro...) and would come back to the 4 Season's to a wonderful nights sleep. In the morning, a great workout and breakfast, then do it again...awesome.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gregg W
Peter H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Gregg W,

Thank you for your review of Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown. I am pleased to hear you had a perfect stay with us and appreciate your comments about our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Wonderful overnight getaway with a girlfriend. Very accommodating and warm staff with personalized our stay with champagne and bday cake. A must go to place. You will return home with really fond beautiful memories

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank faygi

Dear faygi,

Thank you for your review of Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown. We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful birthday getaway and appreciate you choosing to stay with us for such a special occasion!

We looks forward to welcoming you back for many more birthdays to come!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

From the moment we stepped out of the taxi, we were welcomed to the hotel by name. Check in was seamless and our room was ready before we even walked into the lobby. Each member of the staff was friendly, professional, and provided excellent service. Everyone knew who we were throughout our entire stay! I was pleasantly surprised how personal our stay was for such a large and busy hotel. The lobby is stunning and inviting.

Our room was beautiful. Incredibly comfortable bed, spacious bathroom, and a stunning view of downtown. We were on the 20th floor and the street noise was very minimal. The room layout and amenities made our stay so relaxing that I jokingly began calling our room "home". I loved the in-room Ipad, it made everything so easy! We ordered room service each morning from the Ipad and set the time for delivery so we could go workout. The gym was great and it had everything you could need. My mom loved the spa and her massage treatment. The pool is a great amenity and I enjoyed swimming in the morning.

I loved that we could specify food allergies or any dietary needs on the Ipad for room service. Hotel room service, even at amazing hotels like the Four Seasons, can sometimes be hit or miss. We ordered room service 4 times, and each time was perfect. Highly recommend their smoothies! Absolutely delicious food and they perfectly accommodated my gluten allergy. We also used the Ipad to book a spa treatment and to ask the concierge to print theater tickets. Again the level of service here is simply wonderful!

The location is fantastic for exploring downtown. The quality of the service and the comfort of our stay justified staying downtown, even when half of our plans were in Midtown. It's honestly pretty easy to go to dinner or see a show on Broadway by uber. The subway is conveniently located too, but we decided to use uber instead. We were also celebrating our birthdays during our stay. The hotel wished us a happy birthday. They provided my mom with a mini birthday cake and me with chocolate covered strawberries. A lovely touch. I cannot recommend this hotel enough and we will absolutely be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelly G

Dear Kelly G,

On behalf of everyone here at Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown, I sincerely want to thank you for your incredible review of our hotel. We appreciate your kind comments about our staff and are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. I am also happy to know that you found our location to be convenient to not just everything happening downtown, but everything that New York City has to offer our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!