“Impolite staff, I won’t go again!”
Review of Ruby's

Ruby's
Ranked #503 of 14,744 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Cuisines: American, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Nolita
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Good burgers, but the personnel is too impolite. They care only for the profit. They behave rude to the customers. Don’t go!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food is good, but staff extremely rude. The only thing they care is to kick you out quickly in order to gain more money.I wouldn’t go there again.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Stayed at Hampton Inn Times Sq central and Ruby Sunday’s was really close to our hotel. So we choose to eat here after arriving tired and hungry for dinner . Was not at all dissapointing. All our meals were very good. Hiccrory bourbon salmon chips & beans , chicken burger tempora fish & prawns and New Orleans tilapia prawns chips and green beans.
Service attentive and quick.
Went back on the day we were leaving for lunch. Which was just as lovely

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The fact that there was a queue out the door on a freezing Monday lunchtime suggesting this was a place worth visiting. After a wait of about 15 minutes, we got a table, albeit the one by the door, but we were so hungry we didn't care. The service is quick and very friendly, with most of the staff Australian. The menu is small, consisting mostly of burgers, pasta and various substantial salads. Food arrived quickly, and was outstandingly good. The highlight was the Bondi burger, which was fillet of chicken marinated in chilli sauce, and it really delivered a kick. The sweet potato fries were a great accompaniment, and the salad and muesli we also ordered were both fantastic too. Two adults and a child went away completely full and happy for $42 plus tips, which for Manhattan is an absolute steal. Had it been an evening and we'd added alcohol, this would obviously have pushed the bill up somewhat, but it's doubtful it would have been astronomical even then. We will definitely return next time we're in NY.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We were visiting New York City for a week and were desperate for Australian coffee. I googled “good Australian coffee” near me and Ruby’s popped up. I headed straight there - and it was just what my heart desired! The breakfast menu was the stuff of dreams in the American wasteland of food disappointment plus the coffee was just perfect! My family joined me on the following mornings - they too were ecstatic!