All reviews small issue waffles beautiful pool outskirts of town cookies hot tub paid less nice hotel rooms were very clean luxury hotel free popcorn exercise room biscuits and gravy new mexico complimentary breakfast national park walk in shower
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The rooms and hotel were clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is close to both Carlsbad Caverns and Guadalupe Mountains. It is located on the edge of town and was one of the closer hotels to the park. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

This La Quinta is absolutely awesome. I work oil field so I'm here more than my home and they understand that completely. The breakfast is above par and the cleaning ladies move around to accommodate our schedule. The laundry facilities are always fully operational and clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the area. Thanks La Quinta!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Rick M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Carlsbad, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Carlsbad La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Honestly loved my quiet stay with a beautiful view. Everyone was welcoming and attentive. The breakfast was very appealing. The pool looked very maintained and had a nice grill. The gym was very nice and well equipped with free weights and kettle bells. The room was beyond my expectations and very clean. It felt very modern and welcoming. The beautiful receptionist Idalia was very pleasant and helpful when the rooms were booked

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Rick M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Carlsbad, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Your stay at La Quinta Inn and Suites
Dear Richard Gonzales:

La Quinta Inn & Suites Carlsbad
La Quinta Carlsbad
lq6628gm@laquinta.com
575-236-1010

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Reserved a room with two queens, but got only one king upon arrival, despite having booked online well in advance. Manager was not available to discuss during first evening of stay. Very frustrating. Had to (again) ask to speak with manager the next morning. Was given a lame explanation about how online La Quinta site might get confused and therefore not provide guest with requested room.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Rick M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Carlsbad, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Carlsbad. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation. We do sincerely apologize for the miscommunication from our staff and website. I did see that we compensated for this inconvenience.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Carlsbad
La Quinta Carlsbad
lq6628gm@laquinta.com
575-236-1010

Reviewed 30 July 2018

This is my second stay at LaQuinta in Carlsbad NM. The staff has always been very nice and helpful. The hotel is new and kept clean. The grounds are well kept. I am able to bring my dogs. My grandson has traveled both times with me. He loves this hotel too. I would definitely recommend this LaQuinta.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family