“Relay 4 life bike run”

Ocotillo Sports Bar &Grill
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Went on run to whites city afterwards had brisket and a beer the the service was real prompt and friendly clean nice patio. We go by once in a while for the steak & fries special pretty good small steak but very good.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Charming, slightly bad-boy atmosphere with a splash of original artwork. The bartenderita loaned me one of her hand fans (114 degree day and I walked there) and they took great care of me. Well, except for feeding me. The advertised "grill" part of Bar and Grill is closed on Sunday.

Lots of locals, young and old. Really good juke box and patrons with ecclectic music tastes. Friendly, funky and definitely an oasis in a desert of car problems, tow trucks, treacherous heat and the Wait-until-Monday Blues.

I would come here again even if I wasn't stranded.

2  Thank 22DebShaw
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The Ocotillo Bar & Grill is one of the most laid back bars I've been to in a while. They do have great food, and are a family friendly bar until 9pm. They have a massive selection of Tequila. I was told by the bartender, they are the largest Tequila bar in the state of NM, and the 2nd largest in the Nation! They also have karaoke on Wednesday's and Fridays. All in all, it's a fun place to hang out, eat, have a good time, shoot some pool, dance, and laugh with the locals.

7  Thank Spencer W