All reviews waffles waffle maker waffle house room was clean stay there again free breakfast flat rock and hendersonville chris cereal motel interstate zaxbys television pet dogs exit mountains
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Our room was very clean and nice. Bathroom was spacious. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was decent (waffles are always a plus)! The mattress was a bit hard and the pillows were almost like balloons they were so full that I couldn't get comfortable using them. I had my own pillows to use, thankfully. This hotel is convenient to everything in Flat Rock and Hendersonville. I would stay here again as long as I had my own pillows.

Also, dogs are allowed. This can be a plus if you are an animal lover and travel with your dog....or annoying if the dog next door barks a lot. We were fine with it, but did hear dogs barking occasionally.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bethany H
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Rooms and grounds were very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the breakfast choices. Mattress was a bit hard for my liking. Conveniently located. We would definitely choose to stay there again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Denise S
Reviewed 6 November 2017

This hotel was cleaner then any hotel I have used at any price point. Even the top of the fire alarms in the hall way were dust free. And the breakfast was amazing. Lots of protein. Eggs with cheese, sausage links, tortillas rolled with eggs and peppers. Along with the expected pastries, cereals, and cook your own waffles. The staff was nice and the location was good, right on the interstate.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank LuAstra
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We absolutely love this Hotel. Very comfortable suites (separate room for my husband to sleep later that I). Elevator for folks not wanting to use stairs. Nice small dog accommodations, especially if you have a well-behaved dog. Lovely location right off
the interstate. We stay every time we come through. Very nice breakfast. Attentive, personable, welcoming and helpful staff. Also close to Asheville and Hendersonville. (Some really nice restaurants close also - Dragonfly Cafe in Flatrock and Thai Spice in Hendersonville).

Room Tip: Room close to the elevator nice for those needing. All rooms have been wonderful. Better for quieter folks, respectful of others.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rose R
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We booked our room at the last minute when most others were either full or expensive. Our experience was fantastic! Because of the location, we were able to spend a full day in Asheville and then part of the day in Hendersonville. Drive time between the two is very reasonable. The staff was very kind and helpful. We brought our newly adopted dog and he was treated like family by other travelers (one of whom took him for a walk). Our room was immaculate and the bathroom had recently been updated.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family