All reviews holiday inn express gas station cracker barrel room was clean front desk indoor pool myrtle beach included pancakes rocky start would stay here again sausage bacon other travelers breakfast bar super nice we've stayed apple festival check in was a breeze
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Been staying in lots of Quality Inns on this trip and I can assure you that the one here in Flat Rock is at the top of the heap. The location is amazing -- about 30 seconds off the freeway -- and the property is clean and well-maintained. Service is great, the rooms are quiet and clean, and I slept like a baby. Definitely spend a few extra bucks for the in-room jacuzzi; it's just the ticket after a long day on the road.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Because this motel received rave reviews we booked it. It served the purpose. It was clean enough but it’s a no frills motel.
The breakfast had a lot to be desired. If your hungry, it’s food. But don’t look for anything very healthy.
The Quality Inn location can’t be beat. It’s right off of Rt 26, next door to McDonalds and Cracker Barrel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Myrtle Beach. We chose Quality Inn because they normally have comfortable standard. The rate was good for the area and check in was a breeze. Parking was good and appeared safe - we had kayaks in the truck and all was fine. The room was clean and comfortable. I thought the beds were too firm but my spouse and kids did not complain. The pool is small and the pool room is way to warm for anyone not swimming - I couldn’t even comfortably read my book. The pool area was bleak - spruce it up a bit and it could be much more comfortable. The breakfast was good and we appreciate the hot breakfast included with room. We would stay here again and recommend it for any overnight stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

First time in this area and I stayed for business. Right beside a Cracker Barrel and McDonald and you can walk to either in about 20-30 seconds. Lobby is small but rustic with rock fireplace. The hotel is small, only two stories but the room I stayed in was clean and neat.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay here. It was quiet, clean and comfy. Great service, with extremely comfortable beds. Our room was a good size with a larger than normal bathroom. It suited our needs perfectly....will stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple