USD 181
USD 162
Mountain Inn & Suites(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 167
Highland Lake Inn & Resort(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
USD 211
USD 120
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 162/night.

Mill House Lodge(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 118
Travelocity
Mountain Lodge(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 140
CedarWood Inn(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 111
USD 84
All reviewsholiday inn expressgas stationcracker barrelroom was cleanfront deskindoor poolnice hotelmyrtle beachrocky startwould stay here againbreakfast optionshendersonville flat rocksausage baconother travelerscheck in was a breezesuper nicewe've stayed
Reviewed 12 August 2017

All areas of the hotel where very clean and well maintained. The beds were comfortable and bathroom spotless. The hot breakfast was typical of a moderately priced hotel, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy and pancakes. Lots of other items too. Not restaurant quality, but a good start to the day.

The hotel's location is very convenient for our purpose and to the Blue Ridge mountains and Ashville. Close access to Hendersonville was a plus. I thought the price was high, I guess it is due to the high traffic area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

No real complaints. Breakfast was pretty good, included pancakes and eggs, sausage/bacon. Beds were fine, good TV and channels. Indoor pool was fine. About 30 minutes to Chimney rock state park (several stores selling apples along the way to the park.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Beverly S
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Passing through to get to the coast. This is a standard double room. No frills, small pool, workout room. Our room had a funky smell-- slightly musty. Large, bland breakfast options. Poor use of outdoor patio space. Ample parking.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I arrived after a long full day of flights at about midnight. My room was across from the pool and it was so damp and shabby that it was hard to sleep. I could tell you the color of the hair the person before me had. There were stains on the carpet, a rip in the office chair, and the curtains were falling down. When I complained in the morning when management was there, I was given a much better room on the 2nd floor and a 10% discount on the bad night I'd had. The room they gave me to start with should never have been rented in its current condition, especially since the hotel had many open rooms. The new room was perfectly fine and would have earned a much higher rating from me if housekeeping were a bit better. I came back at 5:00 one day to get ready for a dinner, and the room had yet to be cleaned. The hotel has a policy that bed linens will be changed only every 3 days. However, on my 4th day there I had to talk to the management to get the linens changed. Management was responsive about everything, but I don't feel I should have had to complain to begin with.

Room Tip: Ask for a king room, and ask for the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Bobby P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Bobby Parham

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

First room was musty... second room covered in ants. Guess that's better than bedbugs. When I complained they only offered a 15% discount. Finally got a full refund after more discussion. Stay across the highway at Mountain Lodge

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank brian p

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the situation at our hotel.
Your satisfaction is important to us! We want all our guest to be 100% satisfied, and we failed to do this for you and we apologize for that. We hope we will get another chance to have you as a guest again.

Thank you.