“Have to look at the whole picture”
Review of Slackers

Slackers
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Torrey
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have to agree with some other reviews that the beef portion of Slackers burgers are pretty plain, not bad just plain. The awards must come from all the stuff they put on their average beef patties. The fries are good and the milk shakes hit many spots. Friendly staff and a line out the door make for a fine evening and an average meal.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great little burger joint. A tasty chocolate malt to go with the burger. I needed it after a 6 mile hike and Mt. biking outside the park. Tasty sweet potato fries. They had a burger with ghost peppers I could smell that someone ordered. Lol. I enjoyed it and so did others I talked which convinced me to go. Total bill was $18.59. I got the double bacon cheese burger with sweet potato fries and chocolate peanut butter malt. Mmmmm

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The people who work here are awesome. After a very long day of hiking we arrived right before closing. There was no hesitation to serve us. I'm a picky vegetarian and my veggie burger was made to order and awesome. My husband is a beef eater and raved about his double cheese burger. We ordered a Hot Fudge Shake with peanuts for dessert and OMG it was delicious.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Trying to keep our trip to a dull roar on our wallet, we found that Slackers is not only the only $ (vs $$ and $$$) place in Torrey, but super delicious! The group ordered Bleu Bacon Burgers, a Strawberry Chicken Salad, a hamburger, and some chicken nugget kids meals. The burgers were flavorful and tasty, the dressing top notch, and the kids couldn't get over how awesome the 'smiley face' fries were.
My husband ordered Fried Cheesecake and it ended up being HUUUGE! I was not expecting it to be so big. He said it was in his "Top 10 foods I've eaten" list!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This place is fun and busy. They have a large variety of burgers with some excellent toppings. My problem with their burgers is the same for many other places in this area, they clearly use frozen patties that just aren't that good. Perhaps a salad, fries, and one of their delicious milkshakes next time. Friendly customer service is a plus!

Been to Slackers? Share your experiences!