“SUBWAY is always a dependable choice when on the road!”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #24 of 38 Restaurants in Manteo
Reviewed 2 August 2017

With the exception of one Subway, my husband and I have always found Subway Sandwiches a dependable place to get good eats at a good price! This Subway is no exception - and though I do enjoy my crab while in Manteo, I also enjoy having a sub when it's too hot to cook!

Reviewed 4 February 2016

Subway is the only fast food I 'do' because of the availability of fresh vegetables on my sandwich. This Subway is different from others because of the very nice people making my sandwich.

Reviewed 24 September 2014

The food is what you'd expect from a subway in an ideal world. It was fast and fresh, and the staff was very friendly. Went here twice during our stay and had a great experience both times.

Reviewed 5 September 2014

Gilbert is the best and really cares about the community. There is never a long wait and you can call ahead.