“Wonderful atmosphere!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Manteo
Price range: USD 2 - USD 10
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Description: Community Coffeehouse and Bakery. Locally roasted coffee (at our Nags Head location). Also serving wine and local craft beers both in store and retail. Free high speed internet, plug in available. Open everyday year around.
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Enticing aromas and a friendly staff greet your senses with what can only be described as the best coffee on the island! Not in the mood for coffee? The iced pomegranate green tea is my favorite go to!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Been here at all times of day and been happy during them all. Can get a bit crowded but the shops and people are well worth it. Recommend at least one time to go and watch the sun set over the sound. Very nice and relaxing.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We always stop at the Front Porch Cafe when visiting Nags Head. I wish they had breakfast because the coffee is superb.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Good coffee, nice people, pleasant surroundings, friendly and efficient staff. And not overcrowded. What more can you ask for in a café?

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I take coffee black and generally in a dark roast. I spring for the Clover machine at Starbucks when I find one. For this reason, the doughnut place that claims America runs on its coffee usually doesn't usually get my money. I also prefer to give money to local businesses when I can.

I was out running errands before leaving our vacation spot in Nags Head when I stumbled on this place. The coffee was good, even out of the urn that had been sitting for awhile. Lots of interesting beans and blends are available per pound and the atmosphere was friendly. Very much what it is, a beach coffee shop. I ordered a croissant that was light and flaky.

It's easy to miss and parking is at a premium, fortunately the shopping center adjacent to it is a short, simple walk. Across from Darrell's restaurant, next to a Ford dealer if you need landmarks.

Simply, I'll come here for my coffee fix when in the Outer Banks, especially when I find myself in Manteo.