“The staff is what made it excellent”

Island Perk Coffee Shop
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Manteo
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I have never been to a coffee shop with a more friendly staff. I asked their names and Darian and Chris were so kind, helpful and lovely. Coffee was delicious too

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Within walking distance to everything in manteo, we stoped in Sunday morning and had the bacon egg and cheese biscuit along with a French toast bagel with cream cheese and a Arnold Palmer with fresh squeezed lemon and a fresh squeezed lemonade to drink. Staff was great and efficient.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I went to the Island Perk for breakfast and had a wonderful bagel with veggie cream cheese and a delicious vanilla latte. My food/coffee were wonderful and the staff was friendly and gave me some great dinner recommendations. I will definitely be going back on future visits!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We have visited Island Perk many times! The smoothie are terrific as well as the coffee drinks. We often visit with our dog, who feels right at home and lies down on the cool floor. The owners are so very friendly, and the service is great Their muffins and breakfast sandwiches are delicious!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

It was a warm day in Manteo so I wanted something to cool me down. This coffee shop offered smoothies so I gave the tropical smoothie a try. It was very good! I recommend it for smoothies! I’d love to go back on a cold day and try the coffee!

Date of visit: April 2018