“Home cooked feeling”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten at the lighthouse restaurant several times. While there are many choices in beautiful Wellfleet we had chosen the Lighthouse because of convenience the first time. The soups are amazing, just like my own home made. This summer we took our grand daughter ( age 3) for an early dinner. The staff is friendly, service was fast and our meal was delicious. The prices are good. We would highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Rolled into Wellfleet late in Tuesday, 9/19 at the start of TS Jose.
So nice to be able to get a great meal and couple of drinks at the always dependable Lighthouse restaurant in town.
Food is always well prepared and service excellent.
Love homey, dependable local restaurants!

1  Thank Donna L
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I judge a restaurant on its warm and welcoming atmosphere, the way the host and servers treat me, the quality of the food and drinks and the overall value. I had wanted to try the Lighthouse Restaurant for awhile and finally did. My husband and I sat at the bar. The lighting was low and it appeared to be a comfortable tavern type atmosphere. Unfortunately, it all ended there. The bartender (a woman) was as rude, unengaged and down right put out to have us so much as sitting there. She was so unpleasant and unaccommodating that she ruined our evening. The food was a C-, the drinks were good but again the bartender/server lowered everything by a notch. I would not recommend this restaurant.

3  Thank jkazarian
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Good Food. Very comfortable bar to sit at if you are alone. Arrived in Wellfleet before rest of the family so I went to a familiar place and had a cold beer and ordered lunch. Great service. At night, it is a "locals" place as well.

1  Thank annacV9914HQ
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to the Lighthouse for breakfast as a family for over 15 years and now no breakfast???? Always seems busy and was always good! The new downstairs to go option. Ok not great. Hope the Lighthouse changes its mind and brings back a REAL breakfast place in Wellfleet Center!

4  Thank DenaM