“Great Restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Good Food. Very comfortable bar to sit at if you are alone. Arrived in Wellfleet before rest of the family so I went to a familiar place and had a cold beer and ordered lunch. Great service. At night, it is a "locals" place as well.

1  Thank annacV9914HQ

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to the Lighthouse for breakfast as a family for over 15 years and now no breakfast???? Always seems busy and was always good! The new downstairs to go option. Ok not great. Hope the Lighthouse changes its mind and brings back a REAL breakfast place in Wellfleet Center!

4  Thank DenaM
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We were hoping for breakfast but realized that the breakfast place was down stairs that were not accessible for my husband who uses a walker. So we were early lunch customers. Bloody Marys were nothing special. The clam chowder had lumps of flour and was not good. If I lived nearby I might give it another chance, but Meh. Other, better options.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We go there once or twice a season. Lots of beers to choose from. Food is mostly pub food. It's good, not real good or great but you can sit by the window and watch the world go by. The Bar can get lively at night.
Friendly service, the place can with a face lift though. Prices in line with most restaurants, I.e. Pricey

Reviewed 24 July 2017

I went for a late lunch and was not disappointed. The fish was very fresh and not overcooked. I would return.

1  Thank badsaltydog