“Fantastic Fresh Food Truck”
Review of Sunbird - CLOSED

Sunbird
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

I've driven by a million times and finally/recently was introduced to the restaurant in Orleans… And today – the food truck. Wow! We stopped in 30 minutes before they closed and had fish tacos and a roasted pork sandwich that caused my partner to do somersaults on top of the picnic table!! The fish tacos were fresh and delicious. The pork sandwich was reminiscent of something mom would make. But, even better! Thanks for a wonderful a fresh option outside of Provincetown. We will recommend you highly. And, be back again and again.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

OK, we visit this food truck once every two weeks during the Summer, a 30 minute drive. Have enjoyed our visits up until today. Porchetta and Mozzarella sandwich. Not only was the bread at least a day old (yes, have gotten before and have point of compare) there was a hair in the sandwich! Yikes. Was going to call but they have no number listed. Website still and has been under construction.

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Had lunch here on Sunday. We had one pork sandwich and an ear of corn, almost $18. Very overpriced! I would not have minded if the quality was better. I took my first bite into the sandwich and dragged out a 2 inch piece of fat. The sanwich was half meat and half fat not to mention rhat it was way oversalted. The $5.00 ear of corn was slathered in mayonnaise and sprinkled with feta. What is the appeal with a preparation like that? We wiped most of it off and ate what we could. We thought this would be somewhat healthy lunch and we couldn't have been more wrong. Last time we'll stop there.

Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

I don't understand the move in the culinary world to add huge amounts of hot spices. To me it ruins the flavor profile when my mouth is burning and can't taste a thing. I have to learn to ask if something is spicy and have the chef adjust. If you like heat, try the fish tacos. I would have also enjoyed the tortilla a bit toasted. It was like eating plain cornmeal. The atmosphere was very nice!

Reviewed 6 August 2015

The fish tacos were exquisitely prepared, and probably the best food we had the whole time we were in Wellfleet. Bear in mind that it's cash only (or was in July 2015).