“Lovely rustic cottage with all the comforts of...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PhylandPa...
Somers, New York
“Lovely rustic cottage with all the comforts of home”
Reviewed 24 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Black Fish Creek is a well kept, handsomely decorated cottage packed full with everything you need feeling like home. The kitchen is fully equipped making your meals so enjoyable you may decide to stay in and eat. The bathroom is large and perfect for those indoor showers. The beds are comfortable and you get a great nights sleep. The living room is cozy, and I personally loved the sofa. I wish I could get the same one for my home. I simply did not want to move on that rainy day that you sometimes get while on The Cape. This cottage made those days so very pleasant. So roomy and cozy all at the same time. The open layout with its vaulted beamed ceilings is exquisite. The location is great. The neighbors are kind and considerate and very quite. Everyone wanting the same thing...peace and relaxation! We stayed in other cottages in Surf Side and loved them all and Black Fish Creek although not as close to the ocean as others is still a smart choice. Armand and Lisa are the best managers. They answer your call and are there in a moments notice ready to accommodate and meet your every need. We can't say enough about how they run Surf Side. Hard working, kind and considerate, they sure know what you want in your rental. They have a keen insight to what you will be happy in and try very hard to make it happen for you. They are eager to please and easy to talk to! Hard to find these days. Loved our stay and did not want to leave, but planning on our next visit to Surf Side is making the time pass by on a happy note. Highly recommend Black Fish Creek and accolades to the owners for their decorating taste. The O'Brien's 2014

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
VT
Reviewed 14 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
pawtucket
Reviewed 24 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Management Response
24 Apr 2012
We are so glad you enjoyed this cottage. The owners really did a wonderful job renovating it.
VA

Reviewed 1 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing