All reviews front desk kennedy space center port canaveral oatmeal fresh fruit would definitely stay here again cracker barrel room was clean excellent stay free breakfast easy access bathroom door staff was friendly canaveral national seashore hot breakfast space coast short drive
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Eight of us stayed over night and left for a cruise on Saturday. We stay at this location every time before cruising. Everything is just always excellent from staff to room, food, security. We travel over 500 miles to get there and each time everything is perfect. When we checked in, lady at front desk had baked cookies for guest!! Super breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2012

Thank you, Eastover4me for your kind words. We are so happy that you choose to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Titusville each time you are in the area! We ABSOLUTELY love having you here and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 2 September 2012 via mobile

I will start with the positives. Great location if you want to stay somewhere before a cruise. Walmart down the road, but Target is hiding around the corner wish I would have known this. The front desk is kind in the evening and especially the morning lady. (I wish I could remember her name)The room was clean expect the shower could use some work and they have a very nice hot breakfast in the morning.  But, why must you have a handwritten note saying the sheets and covers are washed before my stay. This kinda raised flags, I didn't look under the matterss, beacause I didn't want to know. Plus it was hard! Every hotel I have stayed in they are much softer. Felt like it came from sams club for $200 bucks. I normaly stay in  hotels owed by ICHG. Like Holiday Inn & Stay Bridge.

If you are wanting to swim might as well forget this. As soon as we went outside a member of our group was attacked by Mosquitos. She was bit on her face and back. I understand we are in Flordia, but Mosquitos  normally normaly only hang out with stagnate water. This pool must have had some issues. A family was going right back saying the Mosquitos are really bad. So it wasn't just us.

Wifi forget it at least in our room on the 4th four. Hope your device has an Ethernet port or you like to sit in the lobby with mosiquitos  Come on even motel 6 has wifi.

Date of stay: August 2012
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our housekeeping staff and I can assure you that your linens were fresh. We apologize for the mosquito incident, we understand that they can be a nuisance and we are taking every step possible to eliminate this problem. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

My wife, mother, and 3 young children (7,5, and 2) stayed here one night in August ore our Disney cruise out of Port Canaveral. The rooms were clean and average. The front desk staff were very accommadating. Continental break was basic. We were able to get in and out the next mornung as it is only 20 minutes or so from the port. Not much in this area but there is a walmart down the road for last minute supplies (diapers, wipes, sand toys (castaway cay), sun block, etc.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you, BigMacll for your review of our property! We loved hearing your response and hope that you will stay with us again when you are in town. The staff and I will be sure to make it an outstanding stay for you!

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Not a fancy place, but clean and a good basic breakfast. Staff was very friendly and helpful It is well located for visitors to KSC. Also very suitable for I-95 travelers. No fancy restaurants nearby, but enough places to eat a basic meal. Only downside is the Hilton approach to Internet connectivity. You get a wired connection in your room which is only useful if you have a laptop with you. For most of the rest of the world carrying mobile devices you need to go down to the lobby. At that, the wifi is open, but you are presented with a logon screen where you have to agree to terms and conditions and enter your last name and room number. The whole thing is designed for large screen. They don't recognize that you are using a mobile device. So, it's try to expand the screen and move around on in until you find all of their buttons and boxes. It is past time for an update. It is not a big thing, but annoying enough to keep me from giving them another half rating point.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Just had to write you and give kudos to your Inn at Titusville and more importantly the staff at the inn. We previously lived in Titusville prior to my husband's retirement in 1999 and have been back for many visits since then. We normally rent a condo for the week or so when we are there but this time decided to try other accommodations. We are certainly glad that we did. We have no complaints, period! Everything was outstanding, especially staff, who made the stay so enjoyable. The personnel there were just wonderful.. The ladies at the desk were Kris and Roseann, they were just great and very helpful and personable! Helen, the lady who did the breakfast was also really nice and kept the great food coming. Eric, the maintenance man was also very nice and friendly. Housekeeping did a great job... They all made our stay just wonderful. Wherever our trips take us, we will be staying at Hampton Inn!

Room tip: All rooms are really nice and very comfortable!!! I felt almost like I was at home... Wonderful!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple