“A Wonderful Dinner on the Bay!”
Review of Pacific Fish Company - CLOSED

Pacific Fish Company
Cuisines: Seafood
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Within Walking distance of the Manchester Hyatt. Excellent FISH and staff.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

on the harbor--great food--up stairs is cheaper than down stairs--but it's the same food..

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Service was great we went three times. Great burgers salads,soup,good size portions everything was fresh. Not an extensive menu, but what they had they did well.

Reviewed 23 December 2011

Very good seafood. We all enjoyed our food and the service was great.

Reviewed 25 March 2008

Don't order from the Embassy Suites hotel restaurant - Pacific Fish Company. First of all, it's not cheap if ordering from the room service menu. Second, we ordered dinner at 8:15 pm on a Sunday night (Easter Sunday). It took them 45 minutes to delivery our cold, overcooked dinner.

They were out of cheese cake, so we got carrot cake and creme brulee. The carrot cake was "factory made" and not that good. I love carrot cake, so this was dissapointing. I did not finish my cake even though I was not full. My husband's creme brulee was overcooked and he didn't enjoy it much. The crab cakes were made from dry, stringy crab that got stuck in my teeth and weren't worth finishing. I had to floss after eating them - a first for me. We're from Maryland and we love our crab cakes. One good part - the corn salsa was very good. My son wouldn't touch his mac and cheese, saying they were terrible. The ice cream had melted a lot before it got here.

And the best part - 20 hours after we put the trays outside of our room they were still there. Everyone getting off of the elevators on the 4th floors got to see what we left on our plates from our disappointing dinner the night before.

Needless to say, we won't be eating there again.