“Perfect little spot”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Monia1212...
“Perfect little spot”
Reviewed 4 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I loved everything about the house, the colors of the house, neatness and location. Thank you for having us over. We will definitely come back and recommend this perfect little space to others.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Creeda6
“If you want a great place to stay in San Diego, "Mellow Yellow" is the place!”
Reviewed 14 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I stayed in San Diego for 8 days, 3 of which were at "Mellow Yellow." Those 3 days were the very best days of our entire trip. It's very clean, cozy and welcoming. We really loved the soft snugly blankets and upbeat color scheme. My husband was a big fan of the artwork hung on the walls. It's within walking distance to the bay and a short drive to Mission Beach and Ocean Beach. There are also grocery stores and gas stations near by.

The beds are really nice, a bit firm for my taste, but I'm used to extra soft. The big couch was really nice and soft. It was enjoyable to be able to have my family of 5 be able to snuggle up and watch TV as we wind down from our adventurous day. The family room, kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom and shower was great. I was told there would be a small grill for our use, but didn't see one. I didn't contact the owners about the grill because the amenities provided were more than enough to accommodate our needs. It's a little noisy from cars with the windows open, but it was tolerable for us. Parking was a little tricky since we had to find a place on the side of the crowded road, but to be expected in San Diego.

I would love to stay at "Mellow Yellow" again sometime and would definitely recommend others to stay at "Mellow Yellow."

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing