“Just Okay”

Cuisines: Soups
Neighbourhood: Point Loma
Neighbourhood: Point Loma
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Based on favorable online reviews, we ordered the steak & cheese sandwich. The bun was fresh & good, but the steak had a lot of grizzle. It was cooked well & the cheese was delicious. Maybe it was just a bad piece of meat? The counter person was friendly and the restaurant was spotless.

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

Neat little sandwich mom and pop that prepares delicious steak or chicken subs. Make it a meal to include drink and fries for a few bucks more. Garlic fries...yumm! I was most impressed that the young lady from behind the counter came outside to ask if everything was good (a handful of outside tables are available). The place was busy but not packed. My crystal ball sees packed and more locations in their future!

Reviewed 18 September 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are both from the east coast and were craving a good cheese steak, Philly style!

We Googled subs and found this place! Great subs, great service and great all around experience! We will be back for more subs in the near future!

Reviewed 3 December 2011

I went to Philly a few years ago and my friends who are from there took me on a tour of all the "best" philly cheese steak joints. In my opinion, Gaglione Brothers holds its own with the best of them, of course someone from Philly would probably disagree simply on principle and stubbornness. I also recommend the "Turk". It is pretty much like Thanksgiving on a sandwich. Delicious.

Reviewed 11 September 2011

Great cheesesteak (with Whiz of course). Very friendly staff. Highly
Y recommend for East Coast transplants.