Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
Hilton San Diego Bayfront(San Diego)(Great Value!)
USD 584*
USD 510*
Hilton.com
USD 288*
USD 252*
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 341/night.

USD 170*
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 243/night.

USD 385*
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
USD 224*
USD 203*
USD 366*
USD 330*
  • Breakfast included
USD 759*
HardRockSD.com
  • Restaurant
Kings Inn San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
USD 145*
USD 256*
USD 224*
USD 268*
USD 213*
  • Room Service
4,014 results
All reviewsclose to the airportnautical thememain towerthe club loungefree shuttlerental carfitness centerdowntown areacoronado islandvalet parkingseaport villagesea worldquinnsstarbuckscomputersuberpits
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Clean modern facility with lovely pools and spa. Quinn's restaurant's food is ok, but nothing special. Rooms of average size with comfortable beds. Bathrooms are clean. Location requires a car ....parking $22-$25/day or cab rides of $15-$18 to reach most downtown locations,

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank DavRut
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We travel alot and have experienced many hotels....we loved our 3 day stay. The king size bed with the most luxurious linens must of been just one of the reasons I slept like a baby, not to mention how quiet the rooms are. We used our beautiful sunny balcony to enjoy evening wine and views of Marina. Enjoyed runs right out the door onto pathways - rented bikes from hotel too!!! The lobby is airy and had great views of harbor - excellent Starbucks in lobby and room. Even getting off the elevator was a treat - views from both directions and just so bright and airy. We had two nights booked at Omni hotel and are here now. Such a disappointment compared. Gaslamp area and Loudest room ever - even on 18th floor and Omni does not live up to it's reviews that describe a positive place - people should try the Sheraton for a good experience!!!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip in March. Just my luck, they had rain and 40 mile per hour winds one day and some hail the next day! But the weather eventually got better.

The hotel is very close to the airport, and has a free shuttle. However, I don't recall ever hearing any airplanes fly over.

The room was very nice (I got upgraded to a junior suite), and it overlooked the marina. Every thing in the room worked fine.

It was also not too far of a walk to some restaurants, but you need a cab to get to the Gas Lamp quarter or to the ferry to go to Coronado.

The fitness center was very well equipped.

One nice feature: in the lobby, there are several free workstations, and there is a printer if you ever need to print out directions or reservation confirmations.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the marina, not too far from the elevator. Even with a lot of people at the hotel for the conference, it was not noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Hello,
My family had a wonderful experience at this hotel. The location was great, close to the zoo and La Jolla.
A huge thank you to Nicolas Osorio Casanova from the lost and found department who found and sent back my hair dryer.
My only complaint was the wireless, the code was annoying, it would not say logged into your devices, you had to reenter the code everytime you used your phone, ipad, mac, etc.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lara K
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I was at a convention and booked a room through my organization. I had a good rate and booked the lowest priced room. I also have special needs and asked to be near an elevator. My room was comfortable, a beautiful balcony with a view of the Coronado Bridge and the bay with sailboats. San Diego is quite a magical city to begin with. I went to sleep in a bed that felt like I was on a cloud, I seriously wanted to duplicate it at home! There were thousands of people at the hotel, but in my room it was absolutely quiet! I was so amazed. I have traveled around the world and slept in everything from 5 stars to pensions, this was like a home away from home.

Room Tip: Ask for a good view of the bay
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends