Old Town Inn
USD 288*
USD 270*
USD 170*
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
USD 236*
USD 256*
USD 224*
Travelocity
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Bayfront(San Diego)(Great Value!)
USD 584*
USD 510*
Hilton.com
USD 759*
HardRockSD.com
2,024 results
All reviewseconomy roompacific highwaytransit centerhard boiled eggsdvd playercontinental breakfastsea worldmake your own wafflestrolley stationheated poolfamily suitewithin walking distancewaffle makergreat place to stayclean roomsqueen bednice breakfast
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Excellent hotel for the money. Great front desk staff answered many questions and went out of their way to be helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
HotelGuySanDiego, Front Desk Agent at Old Town Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Dear Valued Guest - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay with us. We are delighted to know that we were able to make your stay with us an enjoyable experience, and hope your next visit to San Diego will bring you back to the Old Town Inn so that we can have the pleasure to serve you again. Thank you once again for sharing your experience with other travelers on TripAdvisor.

Mike M - Front Desk Agent

Reviewed 19 March 2012

My wife and I stayed at Old Town pre-cruise at the end of February. We stayed two nights in a jacuzzi room. The jacuzzi was huge and very clean! The room was large and clean, as was the big shower. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here if we make another trip to San Diego.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2012

This property is an exceptional value. Friendly staff, clean rooms, great breakfast, close to old town. A special Thanks to Anna, for her help in securing our room for an additional two nights. The attention \offered to guests is great. If we re-visit the area; we will certainly return to this very delightful property.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Let me start by saying that I been staying at this hotel going on 11 years and the hotel staff works extremely hard to make the guests comfortable and they also give helpful advice if you ever need it my most recentstay there. Was something unexpecting and crude. I was having a friendly conversation with the general manager when all of a sudden we were interrupted by a young couple who barged into the hotel lobby and acted totally theaterical as though they were plotting this they told her that they were blood stains on their bed and they saw a hunormus cockroach crawling in their room and they were demanding a free night at the hotel. That really turns me off that people like that think they can get away with treating these hard working employees with such disrespect ,if what they said is true I'm sure they could've approached the hotel manager at a professional level the hotel management there is really good about resolving this kind of stuff but I know a phony when I see one and this young couple really takes the Oscar no matter where I am in San Diego this hotel will always be my home away from home I mean if these people don't have money to cover their hotel bill they should at least get a price on the room and save up for it other than conning the hotel manager for a free night

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Very friendly service. Excellent rooms. I highly recommend the suite. It's for couples only but well worth it

• Stayed: March 2012