2,752 results
All reviews amigo spot the mexican restaurant spot restaurant waffle restaurant waffle king tiki oasis room was clean mid century old town nice pool hot tub pool area fashion valley sea world mission valley front desk staff definitely stay here again
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The staff was amazing. The room and facilities were super retro cool and clean! The restaurants were great and all the people we met were friendly! I would highly recommend the Kings Inn and our whole family is looking forward to a return visit...

Trip type: Travelled with family
David P, General Manager at Kings Inn San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

This is what we love to hear! It is always great when the people working at Kings Inn San Diego make all the difference for our guests. We, too, are looking forward to the next visit from your whole family! Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I love staying in the Hotel Circle area. The Kings Inn Hotel is one of my favorites and I love all their amenities. The restaurant next door is also outstanding. I would definitely go back when I am in the area.

Room tip: Bottom floors near the pool !!
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
David P, General Manager at Kings Inn San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

San Diego's Hotel Circle was THE place to stay in the late 50's all the way up till the early 90's for most visitors. The Mission Valley freeway access makes it ideal to navigate easily to all the major destinations our city has to offer. Our downtown has built some amazing high rise hotels since then and made the area an attractive option. But still, Hotel Circle will offer the best combination of affordability, convenience of location, and peace of mind. And we like to think Kings Inn is the best choice! Thank you for staying in Hotel Circle and with us.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had a great stay at Kings Inn! The staff was professional and helpful, our room was clean and comfortable and the two restaurants on site are great. This is an excellent spot for the family to stay and a great central location for visiting San Diego. We will definitely stay here again next time!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
David P, General Manager at Kings Inn San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for trusting Kings Inn San Diego to take care of you and your family. I am glad to see you enjoyed your visit to the hotel and both our on site restaurants. What is even better, is knowing you will be returning to Kings Inn the next time you visit San Diego. I appreciate your review.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is a great place to stay at if you are in San Diego. We took a family trip for our sons birthday. He wanted to visit sea world and legoland given that you return late from the parks. The pool being open until 10pm is a great perk given that our kids love to swim. Also, the room was very well cleaned prior to our arrival and through out the stay. Waffle spot for breakfast has great waffles, not your ordinary waffle taste. Overall, I recommend this place and do see our selves returning to the kings inn San Diego on another occasion.

Trip type: Travelled with family

I hope Kings Inn helped to make your son's birthday trip extra special. We love helping families celebrate life events, big and small. Thank you for the shout out to our hard working housekeepers and also the Waffle Spot. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had a great stay over Easter weekend at the Kings Inn in San Diego. We were close to the zoo and Balboa Park. The ocean and other sites were a quick drive away as well. The pool area was well maintained and the other guests were respectful and nice. The hotel left chocolate bunnies in the rooms for the kids which was a nice touch. The rooms were cute and clean. The Waffle Spot was delicious. The Amigo Spot was not for me. If visiting the zoo or Balboa Park area again, I would definitely consider returning.

Trip type: Travelled with family
David P, General Manager at Kings Inn San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for bringing your family to Kings Inn San Diego for your holiday weekend. It is great to know you would stay again. I am happy to see everyone enjoyed their stay and that the kids enjoyed the chocolate Easter Bunny.