8,849 results
All reviews seaport village harbor tower uss midway convention center huge hotel beautiful hotel adult pool within walking distance coronado island gaslamp quarter corner room self parking the gas lamp district business conference petco park fire pit floor
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I cannot say a bad word about this hotel and my staying here. It was very clean, modern, comfortable and the location was great too! Grand is a word that accurately describes this property. Two giant towers can be overwhelming at the beginning. However, beautiful interiors and courteous staff will quickly make you feel completely at home. I had a wonderful view from the window. The bed was comfortable as well as the entire room, which was well ventilated (I was here during really hot nights). Food delivered to the room looked great and was surprisingly tasty. It was the first time when I ordered food to the hotel room and I wasn't disappointed at all. Check-in and, in my case, very early check-out went smoothly. Overall, it is excellent and luxurious hotel. Not cheap but worth it.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Grand_Hyatt_SD, Guest Relations Manager at Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

We are so pleased to learn you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. We appreciate you taking a moment to let us know how much you enjoyed our wonderful views, courteous staff and room service. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

the parking was very expensive I cloud had another stay with the money I pay for the parking and the room I hade was not comfy at all not the bed or bellows seriously and the bed size did not feel like king at all

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a terrific spot for families visiting San Diego! Dramatic lobby is exciting, all the staff here are very attentive and the views are amazing from our room. We all had space to stretch out. Very walkable location to the gas lamp district, little Italy, USS Midway and numerous restaurants.

Note for parents - if you want bar service at the pool, call in room dining and they will deliver there. Also hot tub is small but the main pool is heated.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank VivaciousVal
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Here for a convention of approx 1500 people. Hotel was flexible and offered sensible solutions. The planning staff is always on point and responsive. We had a seamless execution of plan and was able to adapt to ongoing changes for our venues and sleeping accomodations.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for being our guest during your recent business trip. We appreciate your confidence in our team and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our room was at the end of the floor, offering us a beautiful view of water and abundant ships (naval and pleasure). The amenities are wonderful (linens, etc) but it is the people who work here that define what dedication means.

Everyone we talked to was eager to help (from the bell boy who brought ice for an aching foot to the different concierge people) and gave value-added information.

Although this was a business conference, we hope to return for pleasure in the future.

Room tip: If this is your first visit to the hotel, I think they try to give you a room with a view.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business