USD 170*
  • Room Service
USD 279*
USD 261*
  • Pool
Kings Inn San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
USD 145*
Hilton San Diego Bayfront(San Diego)(Great Value!)
USD 584*
USD 510*
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
USD 248*
USD 224*
USD 284*
USD 226*
  • Breakfast included
USD 759*
HardRockSD.com
  • Restaurant
The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
USD 281*
USD 200*
Agoda.com
USD 256*
USD 224*
8,198 results
All reviewsseaport villageharbor toweruss midwayconvention centerhuge hotelwithin walking distanceadult poolcoronado islandgaslamp quartercorner roomself parkingthe gas lamp districtbusiness conferencepetco parkfire pitfloordowntown
Reviewed 26 February 2012

You can hear everything going on with the room next door.
Two different sets of folks stayed next door during my 3 night stay. Let's just say I could hear the speaker phone conversation on the first night verbatim. Second night the chap walks out at 4am and the door slams closed and room shakes. The second couple the third night ....I say "wow" she likes to make noise when they are trying to keep the human population from going extinct and could hear....well i will leave that out. Tracks are noisy.
Hotel was clean and nice other than the Noise from the humans next door. Tired after 3 nights of pure room noise.

3  Thank Austinjeffr
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I had a chance to stay one night on business with a co worker before we moved on to Park Hyatt in Washington D.C. The main reason I chose to stay here was great pricing and good reviews I read in Tripadvisor. As we drove up to the hotel we were wowed by the size of the hotel and lobby was huge. Our check in was very smooth and we were upgraded to Premium View at no charge. Our room was decent size with very comfortable beds. I guess best part about staying at thie hotel was the view of San Diego harbor and our room had a view of aircraft carrier. Our internet was complimentary but we did not try any of the hotel establishment due to our busy schedule. Overall I can not say anything nice but this hotel and will most likely stay here again if I am ever in san Diego again. I loved the location and view of San Diego harbor.

Room Tip: Stay here if you get a great rate and ask for view of San Diego harbor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
KHelms, E-Marketing Manager at Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Dear sleeplessinseoul,
Thank you for the nice review! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed our service, location and rooms during your stay. I'm also happy to hear you stayed with us based on our great reviews here on TripAdvisor. We pay very close attention to all reviews and incorporate feedback into how we operate our hotel, so we greatly appreciate the nice complements. We'll look forward to welcoming you back to sunny San Diego, hopefully sooner than later!

Reviewed 25 February 2012

A very elegant property with an amazing pool, spa and view of the harbor.

I stayed for a convention. Room rate was discounted, but still pricey.

Excellent business meeting support, but at a price.

Rooms were average. If you are light sleeper, be sure to request away from the rail line, and an upper floor.

Room Tip: Request away from the rail line
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Stayed in room 1703 from 02/20/12 - 02/24/12. There are stains on the carpet, florescent light in the bathroom buzzes, the water pressure is so high that the showerhead hurts and the toilet is very loud when it refills. The channel selection is very pour but the tv is a nice size and has a good picture on the few hd channels they have. The bed doesnt have a fitted sheet and continiously comes off. The room has not been updated since the 80's and it shows. During our confrence in their ballrooms they would put away the lunch and drinks 15-30 minutes early. If i had a choice i would stay at the sheraton marina. It cheaper, has a shuttle to the airport, the rooms are very modern and clean, they have balconies, and the staff is very nice.

• Stayed: February 2012

Dear ReedVH,
I'm sorry to hear about your recent stay with us and appreciate the candid feedback. Please know that I have shared your comments with our Director of Housekeeping and Director of Engineering regarding the room issues you mentioned here. I'm extremely happy to report that all of our guestrooms will undergo a complete renovation beginning in May of this year. The new look and feel will incorporate classic lines and subtle nods to the maritime heritage and San Diego landmarks of this beautiful city. These upgrades will only add to the existing bay and city views from our floor to ceiling windows that open to allow in fresh bay breezes; currently available in each guest room. I hope you'll be back to experience these room upgrades firsthand. If I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night while attending a conference at the Convention Center. The Hyatt is just a few minutes walk from the convention center and close to lots of bars and restaurants in the Gas Lamp area. I stayed here because I got an extremely good rate by naming my own price on Priceline.
Check-in was quick and easy. The room was nice. Had two queen size bed (would have preferred one king bed as a solo traveler, but it was fine), small sitting area, and a desk. The bathroom was clean and updated. There was an updated television and the beds were very comfortable. The view from my room was nice... overlooking the harbor.
The staff were very helpful with check-in, giving directions, and suggesting places to dine at. My only complaint was that at 7am I got a repeated knock on my door claiming to be a wake up call, which I had not requested. When I did not answer the door right away, the woman came into the room to wake me up. This seemed odd and was definitely not appreciated as I had not even requested a wake up call.
The other negative thing about the hotel was the cost of parking. I think it is probably comparative to parking in this area, but still seemed steep. It was $27.00/day.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I were attending a convention and could get a good rate on the rooms again. I would also stay here is I were vacationing in San Diego since it is close to many attractions and a trolley station.

Dear cdlhos,
We greatly appreciate your nice review and look forward to welcoming you back to sunny San Diego, for business or pleasure or perhaps a little bit of both!
You are correct, our parking prices are competitive with other parking garages in the downtown San Diego area but I did want to point out our Park and Surf package we offer that includes self-parking and high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the length of your stay. This package can be found under Special Offers on our website. If I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. We look forward to your return.