1,938 results
All reviewsseaport villageuss midwayevening receptionbaskin robbinsgreat locationbreakfast and happy hourmade to order breakfastindoor poolsan diego baycocktail hourfree happy hourvalet parkingconvention centerwithin walking distancefree breakfastevery morningliving room
Reviewed 9 August 2018

The room we had was small, nothing like a suite. Not two rooms, but one bedroom with a small entryway with a sofa cramped in. That is supposed to be the living room.
No dining table, no desk whatsoever.
This is ridiculous!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Brian E, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego Bay Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Iway,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us at the Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown. I am disappointed to hear about the condition of your suite. Please rest assured all of our suites are suites. The parlor is designed to provide a relaxing area for all of your travel companions to rest and relax together, and then bedroom is completely separate in order to provide privacy. Thank you for being our guest, and I hope you will consider staying with us again next time your travels bring you to San Diego.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Staff was very nice! Room was clean, pool was very busy and constantly full due to soccer tournament, so i didn’t use it. Other than that and the fact that the hotel adamantly refused to let me order food and put it on my points account because I was staying under a business account I was very satisfied. Wish that they had let me do this because I would have ordered a whole weeks worth of meals! (BTW after being home from this trip I spoke with two different Hilton managers who said this was not Hilton policy) so way to leave your repeat Hilton Patrons confused! Hotel was very close to seaport village so there were plenty of restaurants nearby. Loved the view from the higher floors. Nice little balcony, beautiful bathroom. Lots of space to spread out!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Zengirl23,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback about your recent stay at Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown. I’m so glad you were able to enjoy your stay in our spacious room, along with our great location. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to San Diego.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

As my title says, excellent location. Walking distance from USS Midway, gas lamp district, and shopping.

Since my last stay the hotel has been nicely renovated. My room requests on my profile were spot on. Denver omelette delicious. Best hotel breakfast ever.

We did have a little difficulty with our room key, but the front desk personnel showed us how to open our door with the Hilton app.

I also had a lot of difficulty paying $50 per night for parking. Outrageous. May want to consider giving Hilton members special rates for loyalty.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer W

Dear Jennifer W,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent stay at Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown. I’m glad we were able to honor your requests and you and your family were able to enjoy our great location and breakfast. I will pass along your praises to the omelet chefs! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to San Diego.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Beautiful views of the city and ocean. A great location. Walking distance to great restaurants and museums. Fantastic staff and a great free breakfast buffet and a happy hour every evening. Very clean.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear demazinggo,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your stay at Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown. I’m so happy you were able to enjoy our great location and clean rooms, along with our fantastic breakfast and happy hour. We hope you decide to see you again on your future visits to the area.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We love to stay at Embassy suites, but I didnt like the parking situation. Parking is $50 but its valet and it takes awhile to get your car. You can call ahead for your car, but when they are busy it still might be a while. I understand the parking fee but I want to get my own car to be able to come and go. Btw the valet and check in area is very small.☺

Again, the rooms are clean, plenty of space and the hotel is clean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Brian E, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego Bay Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear JME_AZ,

Thank you’d for taking the time to give feedback on your recent stay at Embassy Suites San Diego Bay Downtown. I’m glad you were able to enjoy our clean, spacious location. We hope to see you again on your next trip to San Diego.