“Happy Hour dinner”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Neighbourhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Across the street from the mall. Clean inside with friendly staff. Quick service. Foodd was good. 5 tv's in bar area. Chips and salsa were fresh and warm. What I expect when I come to an OTB.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I don't have an On the Border restaurant in my home town, but I wish we did. They have all the normal "Tex-Mex" food choices and I have the mixed fajitas and it was very good. Service was okay (it was a busy Saturday night), Average price for Mexican food. If you like Mexican food, this is a good choice.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Food was good. Staff was friendly. Would defiantly recommend splitting a meal if your not a bag eater...portions are huge. We would eat here again.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Back to visit an old favorite when we lived in San Diego. Chelsea, the Manager, was kind enough to bring back the chicken stuffed rellano for me. FANTASTIC! Tableside guacamole, endless enchiladas, 18oz margaritas and a great staff. What more could you ask for. One of our forever "go to" places.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

First time here and the service and food was great. All three of us had different dishes for dinner and everyone liked what they have and bring an appetite as the portions are not small.