“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Neighbourhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Neighbourhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

....with lunch time in mind, one of the coworkers suggested this spot. I am a sushi lover so I had no reason to say no. I was a bit hesitant just because it is located inside the shopping center. Upon arrival we were greeted and seated. The place was very clean and looked pretty nice. There was quite a few people there on their lunch break also. Pretty good variety of items available, even for those who don't like sushi. I noticed they also had some tofu options. The taste in everything I tried was above average. It is a buffet style place so feel free to pick other options if you don't like your first. Seems like it would be a good place for couples with kids since it is kinda loud. I must say it was a GREAT LUNCH.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

great service! great food !just passing by or San Diego local...you'll love this place!.food is always fresh from the fried food to the fresh sushi and crab legs, Yum Yum!

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

I come here once a year, when I'm in town for an annual meeting. It has improved from what I remember last year. They've updated the decor, the dessert station seemed larger, there is a fresh-to-order tempura station and more soups.

There was an excellent variety of items and the quality varies from average to very good. I look forward to next year.

1  Thank Mohsman
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I use to like this place coz of the crab legs & dessert but now crab legs are so salty and dessert choices not so good anymore. I would prefer lunch over dinner here

2  Thank chasingpercy
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Wow this place is awesome. A hidden gem away from the harbor and downtown crowds. This restaurant is located in a mall. Belief
Be me when I say you will not regret going here for lunch / diner. The selection of fresh food is huge. We enjoyed crawfish, clams, oysters, snow crab, warm and cold dishes. I wish we had this in Atlanta.