“Good food but overpriced....”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #144 of 5,244 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W Harbor Dr., Kettner Blvd., Pacific Coast Hwy
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came here for a quick bite, drawn in as much by the Seasons 52 gift card we had as by location. We had the Roma tomato flatbread, braised short rib, and cedar plank grilled salmon... We both enjoyed the flatbread, my braised short rib was good, though my wife's salmon wasn't very well cooked and was rather bland. No real problems, but underwhelmed. At the end of our meal my wife found a small sliver of either glass or hard plastic in her dessert.... just not what would expect after a $130 meal...

Reviewed 2 April 2018

That was what the doctor ordered to change our opinion about San Diego dinning. After terrible experience the night before at African Shark bla bla bla place, we found Seasons 52. This place has a personality. Our waiter Antony is one of the best I ever seen all around the country. He cares. Food was excellent and we had fun there. I strongly recommend this place.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had lunch and Abraham was our server. He was outstanding! The food is always exceptional. I have been to other locations in California and New York, but this was my first time in La Jolla. I was not surprised that it was just as good as the other locations.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

They have some unique items and the whole place has a very nice atmosphere. Reasonable pricing for an upscale experience. Our waiter, Jorge, was very good and the manager Jeremy stopped by to see how we liked the meal.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Nicely prepared food in a comfortable atmosphere makes this a good spot for a business meal, or a place to go with friends. Lots of options and a great wines by the glass list.