“Love this place”

Harvey Milk's American Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Every time we go to San Diego we go to Harvey's on University. From the minute you walk in the entire staff is friendly and very helpful. The menu is very full of alot of goodies and we have never been disappointed...

Reviewed 7 August 2014

The food was fine, the service was a little slow; overall not too bad. Its fun and full of energy, good crowd!

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

The place was very clean and neat looking. The staff nice. The food was good and tasty but just barely lukewarm. The Chile rellnos were battered very lightly and had 2 small ones.The over medium eggs were cooked perfectly. And the side of guacamole and salsa that were supposed to come with the meal were not present.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I went to Harvey's with some friends for brunch. We were welcomed right away and everyone was super friendly. The food was great too! I had the Green Eggs and Ham Omelet. It was amazing with a delicious cilantro cream sauce! YUM YUM! All of my friends enjoyed their food as well. Service was speedy and very good! Be sure to look on the table for the "TEXT" info to save 10% off your check.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Took my sister here for dinner a few months ago and it was more than I had expected. The service was great, the food was very good and the desserts were to die for. I would like to try and breakfast or dinner here and will probably do so the next time I am in San Diego for a visit. Fortunately, my sister lives close by in Mission Hills! I especially recommend the eclairs (take them home or back to your hotel because you will be too full to eat dessert right after dinner). Great value for the money.