“Not worth the money ”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Grass fed organic burgers. Ground fresh daily and served with house made sauces and organic buns baked fresh daily.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Took forever to get waited on when you are older. The young cute girls who came in after us were given exceptional service by the young waiters. Told the waiter I couldn’t have cheese so the burger was just ok but ordered their sweet potato fries and they have cheese all over them so had to pick through them and only ate a few. My husband’s burger was soaked in mayo and mustard and even after he wiped it off the bun was still soaked and he didn’t like it. His regular fries were so peppery that those didn’t get eaten either. The waiter did come back and asked how it was and my husband said fine, so in their defense they couldn’t have made it right. But the bill came and it was over $50 for 2 burgers/fries one pop and one ice tea.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This is kind of a hipster haven in Pacific Beach. I had the best Pattie Melt I've ever had in my life and I am a Pattie Melt aficionado. Great fries and cold beer.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Organic meats, tasty small salads and great beer. We ate thier three times in a week and it was consistently good.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Back Bare Grill is a Fun little Grill & bar on Mission Blvd in PB! Only a block from the beach.

It is a good place to grab a good burger and cool special cocktail in the area. And is of much better quality & experience then the neighboring pubs.

Every day, they have a burger special. Plus Great Giant Pretzels and good sandwiches and salads.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Stumbled upon this restaurant by accident and was glad we did. on a very busy Friday night we were able to get seating that was dog friendly on the patio. We had just salads, soup and fried chicken. All of which were delicious. The soup was especially so, as I would recommend you try the beer cheese soup and baguette.