4,897 results
All reviewspetco parkconvention centergaslamp districtgreat locationselect guestmccormick and schmicksbaseball fanpadres gamethe gas lamp districtball parkvalet parkingcorner roomdirectly across the streetwithin walking distancecoronado bridgetrain tracksbathroom door
Reviewed 13 August 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Omni resort for our very first time in California for 2 nights to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary and we were very happy with our stay. Our rooms were spacious and clean and the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful and gave us lots of insight on fun things to do and places to eat in either walking distance and or a quick Uber ride in the city. The hotel is located very conveniently right on the popular gaslamp district with very nice bars and restaurants to enjoy and not far from the beach! We highly recommend a stay at the Omni resort to enjoy your time in Beautiful San Diego!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Josh K, Manager at Omni San Diego Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear nikhilk5819,

Happy anniversary and thank you for choosing to celebrate with us! We really appreciate the recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Loved this hotel...it's staff was great, clean, comfy rooms, doormen always smiling! Kari, our Loyalty Ambassador was awesome with handling our check-in requirements Great location to the convention center, restaurants and activities in the Gaslamp area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear I2075DSdang,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are glad you liked your room and our location! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Kari! We hope we can welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

The Omni is a really great hotel. Everything is brand new and very clean. Made a visit to the pool, and the kids really enjoyed it. Was busy but there was plenty of space for everyone to be comfortable. the towels at the pool were really plush and clean. Direct access to Petco stadium was so sweet. Really added to the enjoyment of the quick get away to see the Phillies beat the Padres 5-1. The hotel was less than a mile from the Santa Fe Amtrak station. We walked to the hotel. The location can't be beat! Right in the heart of the gaslamp district. Really loved the whole weekend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Josh K, Manager at Omni San Diego Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear david h,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are pleased to know that you liked our location, pool and ease of access to Petco Park! We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The tall blond lady at the front desk way rude and condescending. She wouldn't check me in at 2:50pm, because check in time is 3pm. However, if I wanted to be checked in at that moment, I would have to upgrade my room to a king bed. So ridiculous!
I want impressed with the room, it was small and dirty. Next time I'm in town I will stay at the Marriott or Hard Rock as I always do. I decided to try this hotel, but never again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Javier Q
Josh K, Manager at Omni San Diego Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Javier Q,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that we were not able to have your room available earlier than our check in time, we do our best to accommodate all of our guests requests. We hope you will allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations and we can welcome you back.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The hotel is connected to Petco Park and steps away from the gas lamp district and convention center. Walking distance to many great restaurants or hop on the trolley just down the street to Old Town, San Diego.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear kathy940,

Thank you for staying with us! We are glad you enjoyed our location and we hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!