“ok - but needs work”

Oaks North Golf Club
Ranked #185 of 315 Outdoor Activities in San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: Ted Robinson design, with three nine-hole courses, offers a challenging round of golf: the par threes are no pushovers and players will use every club in the bag.
Reviewed 4 March 2016

Course is in OK shape - but a lot of dead and damaged trees on the course proper. Good driving range and putting green. A variety of golfers an skill levels out there and kids driving golf carts.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

While visiting San Diego, I stopped by my friends house who lived in Oaks North Golf Club neighborhood. This was one of the best Golf courses I've been on. Very nice scenery and layout. If I lived in San Diego and golfed, I'd probably be out here a lot!

Reviewed 14 April 2015

My husband and I enjoyed Oaks North Golf Course last week. It's in great shape, in a lovely setting, and provides a challenging 27 holes of executive length golf. More than a "pitch and putt" style of course, Oaks North provides holes long enough to require woods and / or a driver, depending on your game. When I booked our tee time, the pro shop attendant told me that once we played it, we'd be back. She was right. Greens fees are reasonable, a real value for the area. Kudos to the staff and groundskeepers! Thanks for a nice round of golf!

Reviewed 23 February 2015

Have a home on the course and found it a really good place to work on the short game and mid-woods. It is not expensive and if you play twilight is is really cheap. they have 27 holes here so you can mix and match. Not fancy, but fun and easy to get around walking.