All reviews my home away from home yogurt special thanks minute drive business traveler three nights business trip easy access rooms are large each morning housekeeping staff beds were comfortable fitness center freeway kyle powai fireplace
Reviewed 27 December 2012

We have visited this property several times, and each time the service is better than before. I have been employed in the hospitality industry and am fully aware of how guests should be treated and this property has it down pat. They always greet you with a smile and use your name as if you're their best friend. The breakfast served daily in the lobby is wonderful! It's not just danish & coffee but instead a good variety of hot & cold foods on a rotating basis. A request for an extra pillow for my daughter was delivered within 5 mins!!!! Extordinary! Every employee in the hotel beems with smiles & a heartfelt hello. We have used the pool, excercise room and laundry room and all were in excellent working order as well as tidy & clean. This property is kept VERY neat & clean. Once again we thank you for another woderful stay & we will return again soon! Your Flag family!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan H
GMSDMarriotts, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2012

Susan H,

Thank you for the glowing review of our hotel! As someone that has been in our industry, we can tell that you have an eye for detail. We especially want to thank you for recognizing our exceptional staff. Most anyone can provide a clean room, but it is our staff that sets us apart.

Thank you again for the review. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Trent Selbrede

P.s. My family and I will be in Flagstaff in February. We will wave at you as we head up to Snowbowl!

Reviewed 16 December 2012

Trent and Derek along with rest of the staff are AWESOME! ALWAYS professional and on point! Every stay is a great experience! Thank You for your positive attitudes and managing a great place to stay! Keep up the Great work!
Abe Aero Inc...Tucson

• Stayed: December 2012
GMSDMarriotts, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2012

wartho,

Thank you so much for your positive comments about myself, Derek (our AGM), and most importantly, our staff. We are pleased that you (and your coworkers) have a great experience every stay. We will definitely share these comments with our staff and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

Due to a flood in our home, we needed to move out during construction. This hotel was close to our home and provided a full kitchen. We ended up staying at this hotel for 3 full months. We cannot say enough good things about this hotel, the staff, and its amenities. Our 2 bedroom room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Having dinner prepared for us 4 nights a week was especially welcomed. The daily breakfast buffet had a variety of choices and was excellent. The full kitchen allowed us to prepare any meals needed. Laundry facilities, onsite gym, pool, jacuzzi, and a homey atmosphere were all welcomed. The location has easy access to the freeway and local shopping. I would recommend this hotel for both short and longer stays.

Room Tip: Rooms are generally sound proof but top floors do not hear any noise from room above.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
GMSDMarriotts, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2012

Larry M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Difficult circumstances such as floods or fires often bring guests like you to our property, and we enjoyed welcoming you to our extended family. We are glad to hear we helped keep life somewhat "normal" while you were displaced. While sad to see you leave, we are glad that you are back home and would recommend our hotel.

Keep in touch!

Reviewed 12 December 2012

I stayed at this hotel on a relocation for almost 60 days during Oct-Nov 2012. I must say the staff at this hotel are amazing! They are very nice and welcoming to all guests. Also an added bonus, the hotel serves a complimentary breakfast and dinner. In the evening from 5:30-7:30pm they also serve complimentary beer and wine. This hotel also accepts pets. The hotel is well kept inside and out and is right off 15 freeway. If you are relocating or planning on staying in a hotel for a lengthy time frame I would highly recommend this location.

Room Tip: I stayed on 4th floor right by elevator and room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
GMSDMarriotts, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2012

robert c,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and recognize our staff. We are pleased that you enjoyed our social hour Monday through Thursday and our daily breakfast. We are indeed ideal for extended stays and welcome our short term guests as well.

Thanks you again for the positive comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

I have to say that this hotel is far superior to any other hotels I stay at in and outside of the San Diego area. Being a frequent business traveler, I am staying in a hotel 90% of the time and have experienced many different brands and types of hotels - both very expensive and very well priced. The hotel staff and management here is the best I have come across - they will truly go out of their way to ensure the guest is taken care of. The property is very well maintained, rooms are very nice, the dinners are great, location is excellent and other travelers are very considerate and friendly. Out of all the different hotels I have stayed at in San Diego, I now default to this hotel. Great job to all hotel staff members for building and maintaining an environment that continues to draw people to the hotel time and time again and for always going that extra mile that makes all the difference. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to family and friends!!

Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
GMSDMarriotts, General Manager at Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Scripps Poway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2012

lovetoskico,

Thank you very much for the review and recognizing our staff! We have a mission to provide the best experience possible to our guests. We know business travel is stressful and we make every attempt to help you mitigate that stress.

Thank you again for your positive comments! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.