All reviewshome away from homefront desk clerkenjoyed my stayvonsaccommodations
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Never received any kitchen supplies. Hurd complaints about everything that could be complained about. Worst hotel expierence I've ever had. I recommend that you find another place. Also, read reviews and you will find many people had problems.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Brian, please accept my apology for not living up to your expectations during your visit. We're sorry you experienced so many difficulties during your stay with us. We would like to inform you that to ensure cleanliness of kitchenware upon check-in and as per our brand standards, these items are available at the front desk rather than leaving them in the room, and our team gladly delivers them upon request. We hope to have a future opportunity to restore your and your family’s confidence in us.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Pretty on the outside, but the room was dirty. No coffee maker in the room so be sure to ask for one at the desk. You may have to bring your own coffee though! Drizzle for the shower - warm water not hot. Equal to camping!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Please accept our apologies for failing to provide you with a stay that met your expectations. Although we make every effort to be perfect, sometimes we fall short. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance in the future to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I was pleased that your hotel is within a few miles of my home and accepted pets. As more of our 242 condo units are termite tented I will recommend your hotel to others needing a place to stay. My stay would have been perfect if I had requested a NON handicapped room. I thought about asking to change rooms but I was already unpacked.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Thank you for selecting Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium for your visit and for sharing your comments. It is great to read that you loved our location and pet policy. We appreciate you recommending us online and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I had a two month stay in room #313. Nice view with trees. Clean and friendly - felt like home. Nice staff- quiet location- responsive to my needs. Near shops and freeway. All good! Smells a little like cigarette smoke but not too bad.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium and for sharing your feedback. We are glad to know you liked our convenient location and were impressed with our courteous associates. That being said, I regret the inconvenience caused with a smoke smell in your room and have shared your concerns with my housekeeping team. We hope you will choose us again so that we make this up to you on your future visit.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Can't say anything bad about my stays here over the few months...
The front desk clerks were friendly and helpful when I asked local questions.
My rooms were were clean, spacious and the bed comfortable.
Not sure how well the free wifi was..i upgraded each stay and had great wifi.
The dishes/pots ect... from the front desk were well used, but adequate for whAt I needed.
Granted, some days the halls & parking area had loud guests, and the hallways smelled of weed a lot, but not any worse than other hotels I stayed at in the area.
There are good places to eat across the street and down a ways near the Vons, that are easy walking distance.

Over all, i had a good stay each time. That's why I kept coming back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank bu1larry
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.