It was just okay. Location was good because it was easy access to the freeway and in a quiet area. Front desk wasn't always staffed as we were going in and out. I probably would choose a hotel with a better breakfast selection, even if it was continental there were no fruit choices at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Diego - Mission Valley - Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica San Diego-Mission Valley Hotel San Diego
- Extended Stay America San Diego
- Extended Stay San Diego
- San Diego Extended Stay