“Would stay here again”

Review of 3BR #723

Nice open floor-plan with high ceilings
Very comfortable seating in living room Living room with spiral staircase going up to Loft
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Nice open floor-plan with high ceilings
Very comfortable seating in living room
Living room with spiral staircase going up to Loft
Balcony access from living room
Balcony with beautiful view
Balcony off living room with BBQ
Dining Table seats 8 people
Kitchen with everything you need
Newly remodeled luxury kitchen
Entrance and Hallway
Sleeping Couch in Master Bedroom
King bed in Master Bedroom with TV
Walk-in Closet in Master bedroom
Large Master Bathroom with shower/tub
Queen bed in second bedroom
Second bedroom
2nd Bathroom with shower
Shower with marble tile
Upstairs loft bedroom with 2 twin beds and 3 fold mat
Half bathroom for upstairs bedroom
Entrance Stairs
washer and dryer
Close to the famous Mission Beach boardwalk
Wide sandy beaches are just steps away
2-car garage with one spot
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

eviemp
Boulder
“Would stay here again”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

I traveled here with 5 family members, some with very different ideas of an ideal vacation than others, and we all had a great experience. There's an ocean view and it is mere steps to the beach. Several roofed balconies on both levels would be perfect for warmer months. We managed to park a van and a midsize sedan in the garage. The kitchen is well stocked with dishes, pans and utensils of all sorts. Hand soap, paper towels, tissue and TP were in sufficient quantities to get us through our six night stay. There was even washing machine detergent, although we purchased our own preferred brand. It was very handy to have a washer/dryer available. The main complaints were minor and in some cases subjective: Some thought beds were too hard or too soft (but like Goldilocks, some thought they were just right). You hardly ever get exactly what you want in a bed, even at the best hotels. The leather sofa was also too hard (for all of us), but I understand the logic of providing hard wearing, easy to clean seating in this environment...it looked great with the beachy decor. There were a couple of bandages stuck to a spare blanket. Gross. But in property management's defense, there was no blood, so I suspect the blanket had been washed and the bandages went undetected. We couldn't get in at first, because of a typo in the emailed code instructions, but PM worked diligently to resolve the issue and was very apologetic. It was a brief inconvenience that I suspect won't ever happen again. The wireless is a little sluggish and there are dead zones, so move around if you first don't succeed. This was a problem on several new notepads, so I think a new router is in order. Extra blankets are in short supply. We managed, but a larger group might not in colder months. My complaints should be taken as fairly nitpicky, because I really liked the place and feel like owner and PM have made efforts to make this a comfortable and inviting home away from home. Good location. You need a car for a San Diego vacation wherever you stay unless you walk a lot and don't mind paying for taxis. 5 stars, because I can't imagine not having a few issues anywhere. High recommendation.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Santa Clarita CA

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
Sydney Australia
Reviewed 25 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing