“Ask for CJ and you won't be disappointed”

Barefoot Bar and Grill
Ranked #12 of 218 Nightlife in San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: A popular bar and dance club overlooking San Diego's Mission Bay.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had the best time there!!! The food was amazing and the service was the best we've ever experienced. CJ was so fun and full of information about the local area. He anticipated our needs before we even had a chance to ask him. If you come here definitely ask if he is working. This was our first time visiting here and I know we will be coming back again and again!

All reviews
"waterfall"
"conference"
"kayak"

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place is great for a little staycation. We ate here after checking in to our room and it definitely set the vacation mode. We got to sit next to the waterfall so my daughter was able to look at the fish once she finished her food. What really put the experience above and beyond was our server CJ. I recommend you ask for him if you dine here. Super helpful and funny and even cracked jokes with the little one. Will def. be back!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here for a little staycation and found ourselves at this cute little bar and grille. Our server CJ was a hoot! He was knowledgeable of the menu and very welcoming. (I ask a lot of questions) We agreed on a Bloody Mary and it was delicious! Good call CJ! We will be coming back!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Came in with a few new friends recently after moving to San Diego not too long ago. I was really impressed with the atmosphere and service. The drinks were playful and fun, particularly the dragon fruit mojito. I believe our server was 'CJ' and his sense of humor really put us at ease and made us feel at home. We will definitely be back!

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick drink, had a wonderful server CJ. He was very informative, attentive, and hilarious. Ended up getting a Mai Tai, soo good and I typically don't go for sweet and fruity! Wish I had longer but I am looking forward to coming back to try the food! Beautiful views as well.