“Quality Food at Reasonable Price”

Kelly's Steakhouse and Irish Pub
Price range: USD 14 - USD 25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Description: Mission Valley tradition for over 30 years, serving Steaks, Prime Rib and the tastiest Ribs and Chicken around. Kelly’s proudly features select hand cut steaks, chops, pork, beef , chicken as well as Kelly’s famous slow roasted prime rib. We pains-takenly prepare salmon and pasta dishes that will make your mouth water .In the evenings, the cocktail lounge is filled with song when the piano bar comes alive as the crowd joins in the serenade.
Reviewed 9 February 2012

The food was large portion (huge prime rib, but suggest ordering medium well if you want it medium) and had a very good taste. Ate there two nights.

1  Thank RLWOrangePark

Reviewed 5 February 2012

Went here my first night in town with some colleagues for a conference at the resort. I ordered the Chicken San Diego from their early bird menu (on the back of the menu!). For $16 I got a salad, two sides, and my chicken. It was pretty good. One chicken breast with some sort of Old Bay-like seasoning, tomato slices, avocado, topped with melted swiss cheese. I think I had the best meal at my table. Would go back, but definitely for the early bird! Good service, too - there were lots of people so it wasn't super timely, but it was service with a smile! :)

Reviewed 4 February 2012

Average food. OK service. Live piano bar. Full bar.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

Atmosphere is old school, mediocre at best. This will be overcome with the service provided by Melody...and the Prime Rib! Enjoy!

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I'm not just talking about the melt in your mouth filet mignon, or the delish shrimp scampi, i'm talking about our service. Who doesn't love it when your name is announced as you enter this neighborhood steak house. MY VIP status has begun. Melody is a fantastic server that remembers our drinks, salads and favorite entree selection EVERY time we go. PLUS she even introduces us to drink and entree specials that we might be interested in. Always with a SMILE, Melody is the perfect server for us in a great neighborhood steak house.
- Lee Ann and Mike