1,924 results
All reviews rooftop bar petco park gaslamp quarter hardwood floors aveda products great hotel east village dog friendly hotel baseball stadium valet parking convention center bars and restaurants ball park within walking distance modern hotel valet service two blocks
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I love staying at this hotel when I am in San Diego. Walking distance to the convention center. The rooms are spacious, modern and yet charming. Staff is super friendly and professional. Love the roof top bar and view. They have a small bar in the lobby that also serves great food. They make a great bloody mary on the weekend.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

It was my first time to San Diego, so I reached out to the hotel personally via email, I too am in the hotel industry. I wanted to be sure this area was what we were looking for since we did not have plans on renting a car. I wonderful women named Jackie wrote back to me within minutes, and she answered all of my questions with no hesitation.

Once we arrived, the staff was all lovely and very accommodating. They all had awesome suggestions and we loved everything they recommended! Uber is very accessible from the hotel, but walking was also very easy.

We were blown away by the amazing hospitality during breakfast service. Our waitress was Stephanie, and she went above and beyond both days we were there. She acknowledged the fact that her job, is to make sure all guest are happy and she would do anything to make that happen. She did just that and more.

Thank you Hotel Indigo for everything! It was a fanatic anniversary weekend. We cannot wait to come back!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Hotel is at very convenient location. I was pleasantly surprised that it is dog friendly hotel which is obviously very important since in that area of San Diego around Gas Lamp quarter is definitely the most dogs per capita i have seen anywhere in the world. For you people without the pets I can assure you that you would never know that dogs are allowed in as hotel is exceptionally clean
Try to get breakfast elswere since choice of food rather limited as with many mid level hotels trough the States
Staff members have been great

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel in a great loaction. Beautiful rooms.

We started twice, when I first checked in it was after a long day driving, i was messy and tired in away pants and a Tshirt. It was a Saturday and a lot of the other guests were dressed up foe the evening. I do feel that I was overlooked by the reception staff (possibly due to my apperance) I was watched by not only the reception staff but the concierge as I struggled with a wheely bag, backpack and various other handluggage.
As a spire member of the IHG group you do expect more. Even if I liked scruffy I'm still a woman struggeling with several bags.
On our second stay it was Hector who mainly looked after us and he complwtly chnaged my perception of the place, he was so lovely and friendly. He is also very very knowlegable giving little tips on where to go. He went above and beyond what you coukd reasonably expect which was in direct parallel to my experience the first stay a few days perious.

The hotel is in a great neighbourhood with a really good vibe and excellent restaurants and bars nearby. Great tram links so you can go into town or across to Tijauana if the mood takes you.

The rooftop bar here is lovely, great vibe and good food.

Comfy beds, nice rooms and good bathrooms with AVEDA products that I enjoy using.

So mixed bag, but look out for Hector as he is an asset to the place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel was very clean, nice rooms, large walk-in shower, in-room Keurig.
Staff was outstanding at check-in.
Valet parking very expensive. Too expensive.
Lobby bar was ok, friendly bartender.
Located within sight of Petco Park for those attending events there.
Wanted to stay again in the fall, rates for weekend in the fall $$$$

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends