1,946 results
All reviews rooftop bar petco park gaslamp quarter aveda products hardwood floors great hotel east village dog friendly hotel baseball stadium valet parking convention center within walking distance bars and restaurants modern hotel two blocks gas lamp street parking
Reviewed 13 April 2012

My partner and I wanted to get away for a few days and I had never been to San Diego. We selected this hotel because it was close to lots of the things we wanted to do and we were not unhappy with the decision. From the moment we walked in, the staff was welcoming, our room was absolutely beautiful with a wonderful view of PETCO park and we were afforded every comfort possible. Although we didn't bring animals, it was so nice seeing them around the property which was kept neat and clean even with pets. We loved spending the early evenings on the patio with the fire pits going and great background music. The room was spacious and decorated so well. The beautiful floors and amenities like the Keurig made it even more perfect. I loved San Diego and I will only go again if I can stay at the Indigo.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelIndigoSanDiego, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

jbird0613,

We are so happy to see your review! Our central location along the Gaslamp District area put us in a great position to be walking distance or a short cab ride away from many attractions in San Diego. It’s great to see that you respected our pet policy as well, even if you didn’t bring your own furry friends along. We hope you’re able to come back to stay with us again too!

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Ive stayed in 3 different hotels while in SD the last 3 times there. I will not need to look for another option next time. Stayed at the Indigo for a 4 day weekend with some friends the last week in April and what a great weekend we had and the indigo was a big part of it. The friendliest staff Ive ever met, the best location in downtown SD and just a great hotel in general. Clean, Comftorable, great location, great roof top and super friendly staff. Thanks for your hospitality guys, you will definitely see us again our next time in SD.

Room tip: Ask for a room that looks into Padres stadium.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank manutd3

manutd3,

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled by your compliments of our staff and the hotel overall. Your appreciation of our hospitality is exactly what our passionate staff strives for. We look forward to seeing you next time as well!

Reviewed 11 April 2012

The staff here are the most friendly I have ever encountered: to my family, myself, and my dogs!! The location is great & the rooms are spacious & comfortable. We had a GREAT stay...thanks!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelIndigoSanDiego, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Thank you so much for the review regarding our warm staff and fantastic location in downtown San Diego. Our dog-friendly rooms and Level 9 Terrace are two of the best local spots for you and your dogs to enjoy the city. We appreciate your warm response and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 April 2012

My husband and I stayed here on a vacation to San Diego recently, and we have nothing but rave reviews. What a GREAT hotel with a friendly staff. Every time we walked through the lobby, someone kindly greeted us.

The rooms were so nice and comfy. Lots of space. Clean rooms and bathroom. We loved the Keurig in our room. I personally enjoyed the Aveda products in the bathroom!

Several comments on here mentioned the rooms were noisy, but we never had a problem with that.

If you're planning a trip to San Diego, this is the place to stay!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Your kind review truly captures what makes Hotel Indigo so special! We pride ourselves on the friendliness of our team as well as the cozy room interiors, and the complimentary Keurig coffeemakers and lush Aveda products are our way to say “Thank You” to our guests. We are happy to hear that you had a quiet and enjoyable stay and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

I could not say more about how wonderful the service was in every aspect of my stay. I never had to wait in line at the front desk for check-in or check-out or even to ask a question, they were always well staffed and willing to help. I was staying there for a meeting in town and had lots of meeting materials shipped to me there. The staff there was quick in bringing my boxes to my room and allowing me to check them in and out of the front desk as needed. They also helped me ship my boxes home and provided me with FedEx materials to do so. The bartenders were a great source of city knowledge and very attentive. While working early in the morning at the computers in the lounge I was brought a free cup of coffee by someone at the front desk, this made my day and gave this hotel a soft spot in my heart.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Your review really shows what our staff strives for on a daily basis! We want to create unique experiences for each & every guest, just like our team was able to do for you. From the Front Desk to the bellmen to the restaurant, it sounds like each department had a part in making your stay special. We hope this inspires a future loyalty & many more return visits!