“OB Hostel”

USA Hostels Ocean Beach
Reviewed 22 August 2017

This was a great hostel, clean, friendly, plenty for breakfast, there was washing machine facilities or coin laundry close by.
I will say thought if you wanted to do a lot in town, stay in town. Transport isn't great at night or weekends out to OB.

Room Tip: Luggage does fit under the beds!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I like immediately this hostel, very close to the beach and any amenities. The receptioners are available and friendly, you have access to a lot of services and most of them for free. There are a lot of young people and the hostel organizes several activities everydays such as party, city visits and bonfires. Maybe the room size is the only possible observation

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The property was very clean and there were plenty of bathrooms (never had to wait) and breakfast was great. The staff was extremely helpful. I rented bikes there it was inexpensive. The staff told me the routes and I got to enjoy a beautiful ride from Ocean Beach to La Jolla. The events the hostel had included on fire and pub crawl and the staff or awesome and fun to hang out with. I guess we're awesome I met people from Holland South Korea Argentina and Holland. After 3 days I made friendships with some. I highly recommend USA hostels in Ocean Beach

Reviewed 16 August 2017

First time in a hostel and really enjoyed how friendly everyone was and how easy the staff made everything.

I was only staying one night, but they were very accommodating with allowing me to check my bags behind the counter in the morning before checking in and the afternoon after checking out.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I was only there one night but everyone was so friendly! They let me store my bag when I went to the beach for the day and then also let me take a shower when I picked my bag up. I'll definitely be staying here again in the future!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo