All reviews beer pong daily activities free breakfast short walk to the beach sunset cliffs perfect location bunk beds bars and restaurants two blocks free shuttle enjoyed my stay la jolla ob dorm usb privacy tijuana
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Was my first time at a hostel and I was a bit nervous coming in but ended up having an amazing time!! Everybody was so friendly and came from all around the world, and I was surprised with just how many people were travelling solo. Would definitely recommend this hostel if you love the beach and are looking for a real social environment. Brueggers for breakfast and free bus trips to different places everyday were also a plus. There was always something going on all the time (about 3 activities per day) and lots of variety to choose from! Ocean beach is nice but pacific beach was amazing for college kids and only a $5-10 uber drive away. Definitely make sure to go on the La Jolla trip and snorkel with the seals!!! Also for anyone under 21 the bars on the strip only take international passports so quite a few of us couldn't go to the pub crawl/games nights, but there was always something to do at night and people around to drink on the beach with!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2017

excellent for a hostel experience and extremely clean. Great location too. Probably better for a 20 something crowd. Easy to get to almost all San Diego sites. I would absolutely stay here again, and the staff is very friendly and efficient.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I loved this hostel. The staff were very helpful and friendly, the people staying there were very nice and the vibe of the place is amazing. It's located very close to the beach where I could see a very beautiful sunset. The hostel also offers cool activities to do with your friends and even to make new friends. I hope I can go back there some day.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This was my first stay at a hostel, ever. This place was amazing!! as soon as I left, I was already looking at dates to book again! highly recommended. Staff is awesome and friendly. facility is clean and welcoming and the guests are super great too. Love it!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Clean rooms, clean bathrooms. Staff are friendly and helpyful. Hostel organises events every night, which are fun and are a great chance to meet people. Good communal area outside. We couldn't fault this hostel in anyway!

1  Thank Jonnys1235