Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
USD 203
USD 190
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 212/night.

Hilton San Diego Bayfront(San Diego)(Great Value!)
USD 227
USD 213
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 287/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 292
USD 232
USD 207
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 294/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 213
  • Pool
Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
USD 200
USD 182
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 255/night.

USD 432
  • Breakfast included
USD 220
USD 182
  • Room Service
Kings Inn San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
USD 212
USD 130
Agoda.com
All reviewsbeer pongdaily activitiesfree breakfastshort walk to the beachsunset cliffsperfect locationbars and restaurantsbunk bedstwo blocksfree shuttleenjoyed my stayla jollaobdormusbprivacytijuana
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Amazing location in Ocean Beach. 2 minutes walk to the beach and plenty of good restaurants. The facilities were all clean and the staff was great. Highly recommend if you are travelling to San Diego and on a budget.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The staff are like fellow travellers. Amazing atmosphere and activities. The beds and showers are nice. Awesome location, close to the beach. Breakfast could be better. We only stayed for 3 nights but would love to stay for longer.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

One of the best hostels I ever stayed in! The location is perfect (in the main street of Ocean Beach, surrounded by bars and restaurants), only 3 minute walk from the beach. The hostel is well-organized, clean, has friendly staff and a good atmosphere. They provide a free shuttle into the city, great breakfast (assortment of bagels) and they organize daily activities!

Room Tip: We shared a private (double) room with private bathroom.
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We did not know that this hostel was so highly rated when we booked, but when we entered we were greeted with 6 plaques from hostelworld (#1 hostel in USA 2017, #8 world wide etc.). It did not live up to that standard, it was the worst experience on our Western US round trip. Check-in took an hour and a half. Employees then neglected to give us essential information (e.g. about doors locking at night, and without code we were stranded for an hour outside until the receptionist got off her personal phone call to let us in) and had very little practical knowledge when we asked questions. Rules were posted around the house, but they were not enforced. Location was great and facilities were excellent, breakfast was excellent. But hygiene was sadly very low all over.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I liked this hostel! Everything was clean, even beyond my imagination. The staff was very nice, especially the communications before the arrival was effective, they replied to all my messages very quickly. My flight from Europe was cancelled so that I had to take another one for 1 day later, the hostel modified my booking for me with the fees deducted for 1 night. Thanks alot!!!
Here I had chance to talk with many interesting people from different countries. The beach was nearby, the sunset cliffs were about 25 minutes walk so that I could take plenty of nice pictures. Cool!

The only one thing that was uncomfortable for me was that I came near the holidays, the hostel was nearly full and I was placed on the upper dortoir. I always have problems with my feet and they were terribly hurt when I climbed the metallic stairs to get up to my dortoir or down from there. Besides, I think there should be at least one chair in the room for thoses who take upper dortoirs to sit down to wear shoes.

I would recommend this hostel to my friends and relatives who will come to San Diego.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo