“One of the best Italian food experiences ”
Review of Barbusa

Barbusa
Reserve with OpenTable
Barbusa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #354 of 5,274 Restaurants in San Diego
Description: The newest culinary project by the Busalacchi family in Little Italy, Barbusa offers authentic Modern Sicilian Cuisine with a flare. From artisan pizzas, handmade pasta and seafood-centric dishes to handcrafted Italian cocktails and Southern Italian wines, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Come for the food, stay for the festa!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great place! Very elegant but yet casual. Food is fantastic! Really authentic Italian food. The frittura was awesome. Great wine selection too. Must visit if you are in San Diego.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We can't seem to skip Barbusa whenever we visit Little Italy, and this time we introduced yet another friend to this restaurant. Could not skip the squash blossoms--a must whenever they are available--as well as the polenta with sausage ragu. Then this time my husband and our friend tried the Ribeye (fabulous) while I opted for the Osso Buco (also fabulous). This is a fun, noisy, wonderful place with fun, competent servers. You can't help but have a wonderful time.

1  Thank JoaninFrance
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Barbusa with my family today and we have mixed feelings. The bolognese pasta was amazing! The rest of the food was just ok. The service was friendly but they were too busy to notice the wine glass that they served us was dirty, the wather bottle was empty, etc.... they did agree to make my son an Alfredo pasta and that was not on the me u, which was really nice. They did apologize for the dirty wine glass and changed it.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

WOW. I cant wait to go back so I can try everything on the CRUDO menu. Creative menu,. Great atmosphere. Definite must do.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

From the time you step in PJ greets you like family. Awesome staff , friendly and great food. The place is full of energy. Would recommend to my family and friends.