Came here on June 1st, 2017 around 13:30 (1:30pm) with 2 of my friends. This is still my favorite spot to go to for Mexican food especially carne asada fries. Now, I know $10 is a bit higher than some places (one place I went was $1 cheaper), but it is literally the best carne asada fries I had. So here are my reasons why I like it.
1. The fries are not only fresh, but very crunchy. If you had fast food, I would say that it crunchy like McDonald's/Jack in the Box french fries over In N Out or Carls Jr. The carne asada is soft and not dry. The guacamole is fresh. Overall, it is my favorite spot to have carne asada fries.
2. They used to have you pick up the order whether you dine in or take it on the go. This time they bring it to your table if you dine in. I thought it was good service.
3. The salsa they have there is very good. I have not tried it this time, but I can tell you that in the past I would drink about 3-5 cups of salsa because I liked the taste of it.
4. The inside is large, I never had any problems finding a seat and there are additional seats outside, which I rarely see people use.
5. They have Wi-fi. Maybe it is something new to me, but this is the first Mexican restaurant that I have used the wifi.
6. The people who work here are friendly especially the ponytail male worker (I think on the receipt his name shows as Don Julio so we will call him that). He is my favorite worker there and I always want him to take my order (this time I did not get lucky). He will always treat you like a friend. His trademark conversation goes something like this:
Don: "Hello, my friend. What can I get for you?"
Me: Carne asada fries please
Don: "Okay, my friend. Anything else?"
Me: That is it.
Don: The total is $10.76. (Smiles and flips a coin off his drawer)
Me: (giggles) thank you.
Don: Thank you my friend. (never stops smiling)
He is still there as of yesterday, but to me he's like the face of the store. I feel like he owns the store. He is very enthusiastic and enjoys his job. I never saw him getting frustrated with anyone. Anyways...the point is he is the man to go if you want to go to this store for ordering because he remembers returning customers. Also, I never had that kind of service at any other Mexican restaurants yet.
7. The place is clean, workers are very attentive, and I feel that this stands out from all the other Mexican restaurants I visited so far.
Overall, this place is great. You can see why I like it so much. This is why I give them 5 stars and it is one of my favorite spots to visit whenever I have a craving for Mexican food.
NOTE: Parking is hard to find within their vicinity. You might have to park a little farther than usual. Also, people here do not know how to park and the parking space is not that wide.