“Fresh food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Visited on a Sunday evening around 5:30pm. We beat the crowd, because the line to order grew after we got to the counter. Ordered the California Burrito and quesadilla kids meal. The food was hot and fresh. Regarding customer service, probably better to go there when it's not so busy. We had to ask for all our plastic utensils, plates, etc. and the horchata machine was only water. But the food, as it arrived fresh and hot, was excellent.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

I'm always wary about ordering carnitas at a new place, it's a roll of the dice, most are fatty and greasy as a result. Lolita's nails it! crispy outside, but still tender.Only $5.50 too.Great guacamole too! The beverage bar is a nice touch, I finally tried Horchaca, when I typically order tamarindo or Jamicia at drive thru windows. only 2 salsas but both good. I like the radishes but would like some carrots too! It was drizzling but I sat at the one table set up on the huge patio because I was walking my dogs. Can't wait to go when it's nice out!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

When on the way to San Diego, or simply enjoying all the breweries around that area - this is our go to for a lunch or dinner stop. 1 order of carne asada fries is more than enough for two people. So good...now I want some!

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Had a good lunch here, not the kind of place you'd drive miles to get to but fairly a fairly standard fast food joint.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Burrito was excellent, Place was very clean and people were helpful. I would definitely come back and recommed it to visitors from other areas whom appreciate good food.