“Breakfast Burrito ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Burrito was excellent, Place was very clean and people were helpful. I would definitely come back and recommed it to visitors from other areas whom appreciate good food.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I found this place online and they were supposed to be the best carne asada fries in San Diego. I'm not sure I would agree with that. I just though they were average.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

I can not say how amazing this place is. I love carne asada fries. I have never had anything like them! It is a full meal with all the works.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

I guess I should have looked at the photos better before coming here. I thought it was a mom & pop shop, but rather it was a chain. I got a wet carne asada burrito and it was pretty good, but I was disappointed that they didn't have lengua. I say it's not a proper Mexican joint without lengua on the menu. The carne asada had decent flavor on it though so can't complain too much.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Julio Rocks
amazing food
not cheap but good quality.
carnitas are good
the whole carne asada fries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so fricking gooooooooooooood

Been to Lolita's? Share your experiences!