5,508 results
All reviewspetco parkconvention centergaslamp districtpedestrian bridgevela restaurantthe fox sports grillcoronado bridgethe gas lamp districtcorner roombay frontself parkingbeautiful hotelbreakfast buffethigh floorbaseball stadiumattending a conferencelarge hotel
Reviewed 12 August 2018

The hotel location is great, at the bay front. Distance to all the eateries!! Fantastic place for the family. We stayed on the 25th floor, my kids loved the view. We went the right around Christmas so everything was just beautiful. Excellent food, staff were so welcoming and helpful. Safety is always #1 for me and I can tell you, I walked with my kids at night and had so much fun. A must to stay if you are in San Diego!!!

Room Tip: Top floors overlooking the bay or the City.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Great location on bay & next to ball park, across from gas lamp district & walkable to convention center. Close to airport but no airport noise. Vela restaurant very nice, sports bar mediocre. Wish I could have tried spa, looked nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 11 August 2018

The overcharged me for one of my nights, poolside service was horrible, they could not even bring us a water because we initially started our order with the bar. Long lines to check in and no extra help and really over prices valet, makes it really hard to tip.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Kaitlyn W, Public Relations Manager at Hilton San Diego Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Apology for the service shortfalls and long lines. I will forward your feedback to each respective department to address with their staff accordingly.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Loved my stay this past week, quiet room with a comfy bed and view of the bay so no complaints. Would be nice to add mini-fridges to the rooms. This is a very large hotel so expect a walk to parking, restaurants, etc. Breakfast buffet is $30 and can be difficult to get a table so go early, helps to be a gold/diamond member to knock the price to $10. Pool was full of kids so not able to swim. It's a fine place for families since it has a slide. Be prepared for lots of people and activity but you find quiet solace in your room.

Room Tip: Ask for view of the bay
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Stayed at this hotel for my birthday trip attending the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines. Hotel was in a great location right along the bay. Walking distance to restaurants and baseball park. Fitness area was nice. The room and view were really nice. Made my first trip to San Diego a memorable one. Will definitely book this hotel on a return trip.

Stayed: January 2018