USD 105
USD 73
USD 75
USD 65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 74/night.

USD 104
  • Breakfast included
USD 99
USD 91
Priceline
All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskroom was cleantouch screenhotel is conveniently locatedthe breakfast areaoatmealthe hotel staffparking lotshower headfree breakfastbreakfast was excellentroad tripan older hotelup to datebusiness tripstaff was very friendly
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Always a nice, reputable place to stay. Large and clean rooms, quiet setting, accessible area close to everything. Nice warm breakfast with many choices. Polite and friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2017
Kelli C, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for an awesome review! I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Topeka as well as our convenient location, clean guestrooms,and complimentary breakfast options. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We drive from Central Indiana to Color Springs and back two or more times a year. This hotel is our preferred place to stop half way in our drive. I believe it has had recent renovations and it smells nice. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Breakfast is constantly replenished.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Connor M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you enjoy our hotel. Our goal is to provide our guests with an excellent experience while staying with us. We strive to keep our express start breakfast stocked and ready for the "on the go traveler", with our staff ready to lend a helping hand in anyway that might be needed. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Thank you.
Connor McVay
Sales Manager
Holiday Inn Express & Suites I-70 West
Topeka, Ks
785-228-9500

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We stopped here enroute to Colorado and we were pleasantly surprised. Room was very big and comfortable. The breakfast was very inviting. I loved the hot selections and the warm cinnamon rolls. Mmm good!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Connor M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Holiday Inn Express & Suites West location off I-70. We strive to have quick and efficient hot breakfast that you are able to take on the go or able to sit down and have a great meal. We appreciate your feedback on our spacious rooms we offer here as well. We look forward on seeing you on your future travels.
Thank you.
Connor McVay
Sales Manager
Holiday Inn Express & Suites I-70 West
901 SW Robinson Ave.
785-228-9500

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We were half way home. After a long business/family road trip, the last night before you get to sleep in your own bed is critical. It can make the next 800 mile day merely long or truly grueling. We needed REST and this HIE really delivered with a lot of pleasant extras.

I’m glad we had reservations ‘cause this HIE was fully booked when we arrived. In the lobby was ice water, cookies, & a big touch screen with local info.

Our room was big with a window you can open for fresh air, lots of outlets and gooseneck reading spots over the bed. There was a fridge, microwave, Keurig coffeemaker & sink. The desk had a roll out table. The TV was elevated with easy media access. My only criticism is no exhaust fan in the bathroom . When you closed the drapes the room was dark & QUIET. We slept well & woke refreshed.

The breakfast area was clean with plenty of seating and well stocked, the coffee was hot & kept full. A water bottle & granola bar accompanied our checkout statement & was a nice surprise.

We’ll definitely make this our regular stop over when we travel this way again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Spirit430
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

All the hotels in Manhattan were booked so we had to stay in Topeka. This hotel is conveniently located right off I-70, so it was easy to find and get to. It’s an older hotel but has been remodeled and is quite nice. Our room was lovely, quiet, and comfortable. We arrived late and were tired and didn’t want to go out to eat. The front desk had a list of several places that delivered food, so that was a great help. The breakfast room is large and nicely decorated. The quick start breakfast was good with a variety of choices including fresh fruit. I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Kelli C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka West I70 & Wanamaker, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Sue,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am happy to hear that you found our location to be convenient, a quiet & comfortable room, and helpful staff. Our Express Start breakfast is definitely a favorite to many of our guests. I am glad you enjoyed the fresh fruit with a variety of other options. We hope to see you again if returning to Topeka for future travels. Thank you for your review!

Kelli Cares