All reviewshuddle househot tubeggsroom was cleanhot breakfastvery nice place to stayovernight stopole misssausageelvis' birthplacewould stay againoff the highwayfree breakfaststayed one nightbagelsnatchez tracea great stay
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Cheryl F, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

In 6 different hotels on or trip, this one sadly was the only one unacceptable. The flooring, both carpet and in the bathroom were dirty. Both my wife and I were uncomfortable in this room. If you have other choices, we suggest you try elsewhere

1  Thank Dan W
Cheryl F, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

I do apologize for the room issue you faced. I did speak with you at checkout to see what I could do to make things right for you.

We also asked if we could move you to another room and you declined. Please call me at 662-680-8887.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Our overnight stay was adequate, but we expected much better of a Wingate by Wyndham hotel.
The room we were assigned initially had a television that did not work, requiring us to move (with our belongings) to another room.
The WIFI was very slow.
Overall, the room was clean - but the shower stall needs to have mold scrubbed from the door area. Also, we normally expect a bathtub, not just a shower - as was the case here. The price was reasonable - perhaps too reasonable, which maybe should have served as a warning.
We noticed a stain in the bedsheet at bedtime and there was lots of noise from the hallway and from nearby doors closing overnight
On the plus side, the staff was very helpful and the hot breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us and I do apologize for the inconvenience you faced. Please call me at 662-680-8887 for me to try to make this right for you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We were very satisfied with our stay. The room and complimentary breakfast was above what we were expecting.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you so much for staying with us!

Hope to see you again on your travels.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

The rooms were nice but it was not cleaned. Used soap was left in the shower and bathroom wasn't cleaned.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Cheryl F, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

I do apologize for your room condition. I would like to speak to you to discuss this further and to make this right for you. This is certainly not our standards at all.

Call 662-680-8887.